Battlefield 4 - Discussion Thread

Yeah, then who do you blame something like premium on? I mean come on premium is something that should have never been there. Its like Pay to Win on Diablo 3, which is anyways going to get scrapped as well.

If I had to buy Battlefield ever again, I would do so only after Premium as a concept has been scrapped.

People brought battlefield for dice ... not EA.

Yes, I like DICE too. Do you think it was DICE's idea to rush out an unfinished product? EA rushed it out to compete with COD Ghosts on launch. And now look where it has taken them. EA has ordered DICE to halt all development on future DLCs till the problems are fixed, their stocks fell 7.3 percent and they pissed off a lot of investors and customers.

I completed the campaign and played the last mission 3 times choosing different ending and i still dont have m249 and p90. Anyone else facing this issue?

so guys, i still have the digital deluxe version added in my cart from the black friday sale, it still shows 1999 on the checkout . Just want to know the current status of the game, have the crashes been fixed in the last 2 patches? and if the order would go through succesfully since the cart shows old pricing

so guys, i still have the digital deluxe version added in my cart from the black friday sale, it still shows 1999 on the checkout . Just want to know the current status of the game, have the crashes been fixed in the last 2 patches? and if the order would go through succesfully since the cart shows old pricing

I have trouble connecting to servers and memory leak issues. Also the single player unlocks for me are bugged. Apart from these 3 no issues noticed.

I don't think that order is going to get processed now..
Anyways there's a holiday sale going on origin store till JAN 7th. BF4 standard 2.4k

^The price remains the same even on the final payment screen . still think that the order wont be processed?
not sure bro.. why dont you click on checkout and see what happens? :) and do you think BF4 is great buy at 2k? cas i have a promo from origin for today for BF4 delux with china rising @ 2k .. And i'm really tempted to buy it.

Back