Car & Bike BBC Top Gear - Discussion Thread

Started watching Season 18 after skipping a few seasons. Have they started shooting at 48fps? Looks brilliant.

Just watched the episode where they were directing a chase sequence for a movie. Haven't laughed that much in a while.

IMO it was not best per say, but I am kinda anxious about what they come up with in the next episode. Its kinda hard to say something here without giving out spoilers so I wont do so.

IMO it was not best per say, but I am kinda anxious about what they come up with in the next episode. Its kinda hard to say something here without giving out spoilers so I wont do so.

the second episode was a bit of copy of one of the US editions, especially the speed limit thingy. cannot give a detailed account because the US top gear becomes unbearable after the first 2 or 3 minutes

^how i just love the Scottish accent. she is truely a dream girl, simply due to her know how of cars and her great choice of them :)

the show was also good. loved the mustang. probably my favorite car ever (the old 1960's ones but)

Its really a coincidence, but I have the same car in the same color as my wallpaper on my Nexus 10.

uploadfromtaptalk1360596382515.jpg

Episode 3 wasn't so good - 7/10

no guest can beat amber heard! a lesbian who loves cars and guns!!!! instant nirvana for every guy in the trouser dept.

Episode 3 was naice.. :D :D. Cant beleive clarkson actually chose the muscle car. :D Hamster was jawdropped. :D

LOVED THE GUEST..The accent...;)... I think clarkson actually asked the questions abt the HP and all to test her. ;)

Looking forward to the 2 part Africa special. I do hope the TG team does an India special to make amends and make sure they don't mess up again.

Back