Beam cable Hyd 2mbps@999

I talked to some of my friends.. they say FUP is there officially but they haven't seen it implemented till now..

btw one guy told me that we can use beam without having to do any kind of manual login, anyone knows how that can be done?

I paid up the beam guys yesterday .. they say they'll be installing it over at my place tomorrow (Saturday) .

The guys who came to get the forms filled (Sales, marketing whatever) said that the FUP is only enforce on commercial connections as of right now. I should not be facing any download issues because of this.

Noone else who owns a beam connection seems to have noticed FUP yet .. so I hope it's not implemented.

hahaha @ "stop calling them and reminding them of FUP" ... :rofl: ... yes please do, let them join the bandwagon asap

What makes you think they will not implement FUP????. When more and more customers join, they'll implement it silently :bleh: It's inevitable

Supra said:
When someone gets screwed, wants others also to get screwed :rofl:

Yeah, there's solidarity in numbers. it's the same as: When you flunk a subject , you're angry.. when the whole class flunks it, you're like .. bah !

The buggers promised saturday .. no-one's called me yet .. GIMME MY INTERNET !
till then i'm stuck with this 300 kbps reliance broadnet.

Anyhow, can someone already on the 2mbps UL plan tell me what speed do they get on torrents ? And hoes youtube HD work ??

jugaad1 said:
The buggers promised saturday .. no-one's called me yet .. GIMME MY INTERNET !
till then i'm stuck with this 300 kbps reliance broadnet.

Anyhow, can someone already on the 2mbps UL plan tell me what speed do they get on torrents ? And hoes youtube HD work ??

torrents about 210-220kBps constant and 230-235kBps from rapidshare/megaupload using jdownloader and about 270kBps from http transfers using IDM...

even if they do implement the fup,these r still the best plans available in hyderabad or for that matter anywhere in india.So its a nothing to loose situation for us.and i request the non locals to stop cribbing like 5 yr olds who've lost their lollies.

@ Supra, btw I have NO FUP on my BSNL plan...its a LIMITED 50 GB plan at 8 mbps WOOHOO :p so Im not being jealous/spiteful or anything nasty like that ahahah

@ Supra, btw I have NO FUP on my BSNL plan...its a LIMITED 50 GB plan at 8 mbps WOOHOO so Im not being jealous/spiteful or anything nasty like that ahahah

You are an expection here on TE whose priority is not downloading :rofl:

Weird, mine was done overnight. I paid at about 19.00, the service personnel came over and did the wiring part at about noon next morning, four hours later I get an email and text message that I could use my connection.

I have been juggling between customer care calls ; waiting for the 'Concerned Departments' to call back ; and hoping the guy who sold me the connection is stuck by lightning !

Back