Beam cable Hyd 2mbps@999

well am still to get an update from them, but given the current state of affairs in hyd, cant help but be patient :p

I live in Kondapur; Silpa Park !

I think they've run out of ports in my area .. might be refunding my cash. That effectively flushes my dreams of downloading one HD movie a day down the drain !

Well problem is that accounts have not being updated coz of the curfews and stuff, and hence installation request has not been given out, atleast thats the case with my account

all i can say is dont be like an impatient teenager and wait atleast untill the curfews are lifted :p

jugaad1 said:
I live in Kondapur; Silpa Park !
I think they've run out of ports in my area .. might be refunding my cash. That effectively flushes my dreams of downloading one HD movie a day down the drain !

Dont worry,that was the same case with my 2 previous beam connections.:)
However i convinced them,to provide a new connection with a whole new CP box,the downside is after many calls and 20 days of long wait,they have given me a new connection.:hap2:

Rave said:
Well problem is that accounts have not being updated coz of the curfews and stuff, and hence installation request has not been given out, atleast thats the case with my account

all i can say is dont be like an impatient teenager and wait atleast untill the curfews are lifted :p

Heheh where do u stay RAVE???

I live in Safilguda, here is mine. ;D

2112zra.png

best part is uploads are much better than airtel.

I was getting 60-70 kbps but here it's around 200kbps which is simply awesome.

Also i can still browse while the torrent is working in background. In airtel browsing becomes so slow that u need to shut down utorrent even though you have limited the speed there

wow... this is great news ... how long do they take for installation ? and installation charges? do they have a login form ...if so how do you work it on a wireless?

Installation time varies apparently, they wave off the installation charges if you go for a 6/12 month package which are otherwise 500 non-refundable. You need to login through a webpage for connectivity. But if you just don't ever log out, you can pretend like its permanently connected. They don't bind your account with any MAC, so you can just get a wireless router and connect as many devices as you want.

Well they charged 700+taxes for installation. I gave them a check for it.

As said above login can be done from any device using a browser and you can any number of devices

I agree, but led to believe, even for just a few days that it would be a permanent 4mbps, I was like a monkey on steroids. =p

Back