Bheja fry, the epic tale ends.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, playing a game is different from experiencing a game !!

You can play Crysis even on my comp....but only at the lowest settings. What's the point ? As much as possible, you should enjoy a game you play. Which means you increase the resolution and settings.

rofl.......

You sure are showing good promise of being the next techboi.

Noone ever doubted it will run with processor like 3000+ when coupled with good graphic card. Are you even reading what I have others posted here? For gaming obviously GPU matters more and thats the whole point. Geez..........

vijayninel said:
why should i go through all of that. you must take my word for it. or better still please try it out yourself. frankly i had not expected it to run. i was pleasantly surprised when it did. i belive the secret is in cod4s optimized coding. it forgives lower cards,but not ram.

Okay, let me try to explain you in another way. I think you dont know how things work around here dude. For things we have done and if myths are broken, screenshots and photos are always pasted here. It doesnt mean that we dont trust them, we post the pics that so unbelieveable-its too good to be true. See, your a newbie, but it seems that you need to chill. If you cant prove with screenshots and dont want to take an effort to prove YOURSELF right, just ditch the topic-dont even say that your sorry and stuff like that-dont even say you try and then talk...your passing the buck to do your dirty which is baseless. But remember one thing, it will take a lot of time for people to trust-if you dont prove. At the end of the day its your wish you want to hang in this forum or not.

Its your call-want to prove yourself right, make an effort. There have been times that heavy criticisms proved to be wrong, even on this side. I dare you to prove us wrong and earn everyone's respect who is reading all this crap that your writing.

He says onboard rox & he himself changes from 8600 to 9600. :rofl:
vijayninel said:
but i can tell you this crysis runs well on my completly outdated athlon 3000+ (equal to p4 3ghz).
Did we learn something new today? :lol:

The Sorcerer said:
Okay, let me try to explain you in another way. I think you dont know how things work around here dude. For things we have done and if myths are broken, screenshots and photos are always pasted here. It doesnt mean that we dont trust them, we post the pics that so unbelieveable-its too good to be true. See, your a newbie, but it seems that you need to chill. If you cant prove with screenshots and dont want to take an effort to prove YOURSELF right, just ditch the topic-dont even say that your sorry and stuff like that-dont even say you try and then talk...your passing the buck to do your dirty which is baseless. But remember one thing, it will take a lot of time for people to trust-if you dont prove. At the end of the day its your wish you want to hang in this forum or not.
Its your call-want to prove yourself right, make an effort. There have been times that heavy criticisms proved to be wrong, even on this side. I dare you to prove us wrong and earn everyone's respect who is reading all this crap that your writing.

screenshots dont prove anyone right. i can easily modify my current screenshots on photoshop of which i have a little knowledge and show you some degraded but very believable snaps.but i am not going to do that. maybe you distrust everyone until they prove themselves. i dont feel that way.

^^ Like I said...your wish I cant say more then that. your just another whinning newbie.

ha bikey....teen bathey:

sab amd 3000+ p4 3 ghz jaisa hai (lekin p4 prescott ke saath burger baana sakthe hai)

aur 6100 ke saath cod 4 mein gilli danda khel sakthe hai aur....

sab shabdo....meetha nahi hotha hai (excuse my bad hindi)

vijayninel said:
screenshots dont prove anyone right. i can easily modify my current screenshots on photoshop of which i have a little knowledge and show you some degraded but very believable snaps.but i am not going to do that. maybe you distrust everyone until they prove themselves. i dont feel that way.

you do photoshop work on your screenshot and it will be caught within minutes of you posting it. Or did you think there is no way to know if the image has been modified by photoshop or not.

Aahhh... now that my trip from weeeeeed is over, reading his posts actually hurts my head.

Dearest Mr. Vijayninel,

1) No, I DON'T have onboard graphic card. SO I CAN'T TRY IT MYSELF. (trust me I would have really taken the pains of doing it, just to humbly slap it in your face)

2) Neither I have legit versions of COD4 or CRYSIS to test.

3) My Bandwidth is crappy, so I can't download Demos for these games (even if I did it won't make sense, see my point 1)

So I would hereby humbly request you to either do the following....

1) Post screenshots of COD4 (with at least medium settings @ 800x600 or above) on your 6100 onboard with FRAPS added, so that we can show all these arrogant guys around here.

2) Do the same as above for crysis.

or.... TFSU !!!

You've already done enough damage to derail this thread from it's original topic.

As a famous man (god knows who) once said, "It is better to keep silent and let the world think you as a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it"

iGo said:
Aahhh... now that my trip from weeeeeed is over, reading his posts actually hurts my head.

Dearest Mr. Vijayninel,
1) No, I DON'T have onboard graphic card. SO I CAN'T TRY IT MYSELF.
2) Neither I have legit versions of COD4 or CRYSIS to test.
3) My Bandwidth is crappy, so I can't download Demos for these games (even if I did it won't make sense, see my point 1)

So I would hearby humbly request you to either do the following....

1) Post screenshots of COD4 (with at least medium settings @ 800x600 or above) on your 6100 graphic card with FRAPS added, so that we can show all these arrogant guys around here.
2) Do the same as above for crysis.
or.... TFSU !!!
As a famous man (god knows who) once said, "It is better to keep silent and let the world think you as a fool, than to open your mouth and prove it"

i am not going to uninstall the card but i was wondering if i can enable both the onboard and the card simultaneously.
maybe ther is an option in my bios. if it works i will post the screeneis.

vijayninel said:
only a fool picks up a fools argument: proverb

So....are you saying that your a fool too??? In a way your choice of proverb in a way proves your a fool too.

@ iGo: oooo...oooo...i know this one...was this when Micheal jackson was accused of being a molestor and his "I didnt do it" campaign was a flop show:rofl:

Seriously vijay, drop it!!! Your arrogant, you whine, you dont know what your talking about. I told bikey and xterminator that they put something in the chicken tikka sandwich at Barista, Linking road and look at you....acting like a drunk allready. That's it I am outta here I had my fun.

How many ppl buying discrete soundcards/ GPUs all over the world? How many sites running tests/ reviews of the same? Thanks to this guy here, I now know that all of em are phools. Hail the sarvagyani vijayninel:asian: ! Respect :hap2:

i cant believe i did this but perhaps a lesson for a few fools was in order.

i enabled the onboard and disabled the gc from the bios. i dint remove anything.

cod4: the framerates are only 18-24 fps butwith the motionblur tech it looks smooth. 800x600, med settings.

first pic with fraps but as fraps screenshot does not show framerate the second is print screen/sys rq key posted in cs2.

iw3sp2008-04-2900-02-03-90.jpg

coddd.jpg

i hope your this satisfies your swollen heads.

18-24, not very playable frame rates, but not quite slideshow either.

How about some outdoor goodness with intense fight... the actual reason we play game for?

Congratulation, you proved your first point halfway. I'll eat half my words.

Now, Crysis??

Although, any resolution below 1280x1024 isn't really graphic intensive. In fact, most of the gamer crowd I know won't play below even 1024x768 unless it's the end of the word or else it's crysis. Nevertheless, I would take your screenies considering it's onboard graphic. Otherwise what is the point of playing a game on nice big monitor at seriously low resolution.

You might say, that now I'm making things up just to debunk you. But ask any gamer here, and they will validate my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back