Big Let down by Prime ABGB

duh !!!

@OP be patient and RMA it and chuck it off.

off topic : BTW it happens many times that only specific users gets opinions/views/help/guidance from others.But again no one is getting paid so this cant be complained...lol too bad

DarkAngel said:

GGT agreed that Prime is becoming worse now a days.

sorry to say but i never said anything like that.

i said never had to do an RMA of anything bought from Prime so i do not know (first hand account) of how they do RMA. *touchwood*

Although i make a point beforehand buying telling them that i will bug them for RMA (in marathi) which they happily accept. ;)

i can understand how do it feels when hard work earned money payed for some thing goes wrong....
i am not a champ in pc but i think check the sata cable and port on the mobo , r they conneted properly ...
also check all cables and the place where they r conneted.....
this may help you....
if possible from friend and if he has an mobo which supports u'r process what so ever it is , run the processor on this system so that it could come on a safer side... try this for all parts one by one .... the fault will be noticable like this easily.........
sorry if some thing mistacken...
may good help u in this situation to get rid of it.

The OP seems to be an utterly disgusting fellow .Either he is some 10-12 year old kid who has assumed that TE is a 24 X 7 tech support forum and everyone is going to help him out and spoon feed him or something is seriously wrong with him . What he did he on a complaints board site when I had mentioned that I am a senior memeber of the site etc is so childish and stupid.

One of my friend who bought an Acer Timeline X on my recommendation (which I got from TE) had a horrific experience with the Acer service centre when the top aluminium body panel of her laptop starting getting separated all of a sudden . It was classified as physical damaged and she was asked to shell out Rs.3000 for it . When the friend told me that the laptop never even suffered a small hit or fall etc I knew it was a manufacturing defect and the Acer guys tried to take advantage of her being a girl and not being technically inclined .

Since I had suggested her the Brand to her I wanted to make sure this gets sorted out and she doesn't repent her purchase. I sent a nice big mail to 3-4 Acer managers in different city . Including Manager - Marketing Communication & Strategic Planning of Acer in Bangalore.

I also posted about the same on a complaints board forum .This guy comes up on the forum and here are his exact words of wisdom ,

unonymouz said:
"I'm so happy you're suffering. Your website techenclave tried to ban me and insulted me for a day when I told them that they should have helped me."

The good part is , the same day of the complaints and mails , my friend got an apology call from Acer Bangalore and they have directed her to the main Andheri service centre and promised to provide a complete free replacement of the panel and other manufacturing defects if any.

@ The OP ,only suggestion I have for you is you need to show a little more maturity on the forums and also the virtue of patience is very important over here.You seem to have an issue with Prime ABGB's service which is in no way related to TechEnclave. It has been suggested for years by members due to their personal experiences they . I do agree that after Meenal madam left Prime ,lot of things have changed and the after sales has gone down a bit.But even then I haven't faced any major issues with them other then a few delays in RMAing Gskill / Corsair RAMs. I assume the Corsair problem could be from Kaizens side itself.

^ Must have joined some paid tech support forums which guarantees solution within 24 hrs of posting :p Hope atleast they live up to his expectations :rofl:.

LOL they are the new age impatient ones....they have to juggle GFs....do hip hop....online world/community.....impress people. Bound to get ....we will see more of them joining in hoards in TE very soon once you have 3G data on everyone's hands :p

Supra said:
LOL they are the new age impatient ones....they have to juggle GFs....do hip hop....online world/community.....impress people. Bound to get ....we will see more of them joining in hoards in TE very soon once you have 3G data on everyone's hands :p
QFT+++, :p

OP's behavior and thoughts about TE on this thread were already disgusting and stupid but the quote from Faheem shows the OP in its true light....

From now on I will use this sentence at the end of every help thread that I will start :-

" Please reply/give suggestion soon on this thread or else I will start behaving like unonymouz !! :p "

unonymouz said:
See pratik, I have told you this again and again, and yet you're troubling me with unimportant questions.

I did not know what the problem was. I thought it was the RAM, because the RAM gave errors. Somebody else said it was the motherboard because the RAM slots were faulty. Somebody else said that it was the PSU. Now, if one person had taken the time to guide me, I would have known what to do and I would have given the proper parts for RMA, and checked my PC more thoroughly. Instead of helping me you're busy petting your ego.

With these kind of errors, it becomes difficult to troubleshoot. It is mostly RAM. But could be other components such as the Mobo and the processor. The only way out is to swap each part and try. I had a computer that used to give some security error whenever I used internet explorer. We reformatted and installed windows for some 3 months. The error only came when we ran internet explorer. Then we replaced the Mobo, but same error. Finally it was discovered that the processor was faulty. (Least expected). The error was not even random. It just happened in Internet explorer. Rest of the apps worked fine.

But I have seen that mostly heat is responsible for such errors. Some people tend to keep the computer neatly in a special cupboard in a Desk, without any ventilation. They also get it specially tailor made from a carpenter. The cabby is not even exposed to air from the Back! Or sometimes there are just some holes or something for ventilation. They always get into such problems.

How did you keep your cabby?

unonymouz might be noob, not much aware of social networking websites.

He may need support.

But people in this forum post, may be mature, intelligent and knowledgeable , must have behaved better.

Rather than 1.guidance, 2.understanding and 3.empathy, much of the posts were so unthoughtful, immature and speedy without helping anyone but egoistic hot airing.

Prole73 said:
unonymouz might be noob, not much aware of social networking websites.

He may need support.

But people in this forum post, may be mature, intelligent and knowledgeable , must have behaved better.

Rather than 1.guidance, 2.understanding and 3.empathy, much of the posts were so unthoughtful, immature and speedy without helping anyone but egoistic hot airing.
Did u go through all the posts in this thread and the acer complaint board?

I'm so happy you're suffering. Your website techenclave tried to ban me and insulted me for a day when I told them that they should have helped me.

I wish Prime doesn't return back his god damn system forever! POS - grow some balls!

Prime's customer support really really!! sucks now since Mangesh is not there, instead now Nilima is sitting there(w/swollen red eyes ) :cursing: and sending everyone to respective RMA centers.

About 4-5 weeks back when Mangesh was there he took around 5 rma requests from my side and sent all of the items for RMA when I asked him politely. Since the past 3 weeks now Nilima is at his place and I came there for 3 RMA requests, she gave me the address for respective RMA centers on all the three times!!! :-[. I repeatedly tried requesting her to send the items via Prime even if it takes a week or more but she kept on refusing and we had to go and stand in the long ques for RMA :mad:.

Back