Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

My friend has his axis bank debit card linked to paypal. Can i use that to buy something from amazon black friday deal? I am looking for the tf 10 or something similar. Will they ship here directly?

My friend has his axis bank debit card linked to paypal. Can i use that to buy something from amazon black friday deal? I am looking for the tf 10 or something similar. Will they ship here directly?

Yes you can use your friend debit card to purchase from Amazon...

They will not shipped it to India for that you have to service like ppobox...

Am on the lookout for UE triple fi 10. Last three years I let em go. This year I need to pounce. Please post here if someone comes across it. THanks!
let the savings/splurging begin!

Am on the lookout for UE triple fi 10. Last three years I let em go. This year I need to pounce. Please post here if someone comes across it. THanks!
let the savings/splurging begin!

Keep looking at amazon and also slickdeals. Last year when i bought the earphones, i was able to snatch at like 2 AM Central Time US. So for India it was like 1:30 PM India time. So keep checking amazon frequently, i guess it was under goldbox deal.
I will try my level best to post in this and Hot deals section.

last year I bought TF10 from ebay.com for 130$ shipped to India . Even if you miss deal at 99$ + shipping . Dont worry . It will show up on ebay.com after 10days

- - - Updated - - -

Amazon.com: Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound: Electronics

some 6k shipped to India
Even I am waiting for those TF10 deals to show up.

Also thanks for that 903 link. I kinda liked the product. Would have bought it if weren't too gaming oriented. I really need something that works just for movies. No extra fnky stuff.

Back