Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

^ no

- - - Updated - - -

two days before buying this i had asked for a qoute for another 100$ newegg SSD from both ishop & ibhejo , ishop quoted the same price as above & ibhejo quoted 6500

ishop is expensive , i dont have SnS a/c , only other option was ibhejo who are cheap but they just take too much time to respond & buy , i am still ok with the price i paid .

good eal for laptop hunters
$329.99 Samsung NP-QX411-W02UB Laptop i5 2.5GHz 6GB 1TB DVDRW - CowBoom.com
Still not active , its an ultra portable so less shipping charges . Its preowned so make a informed decision .
And dont forget to use the discount coupons

- - - Updated - - -

Another good ,,excellent deal http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00001WRSJ/ref=ox_ya_os_product
Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil for $40

Got this and Western Digital WD TV Live Streaming Media Player Wi-Fi http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005KOZNBW/ref=ox_ya_os_product
shipped to my house from Amazon global shipping

I'm just a bit surprised at the price. I had my SSD shipped via SNS at the beginning of November. I was charged Rs 869/- in total. Rs. 595 for shipping and around Rs 275 for duty + fees + taxes. Was octroi applicable in your case?
What is the Duty % of SSDs? I was under the assumption that it was on the higher side :ashamed:

Amazon.com: Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil: Electronics[/url]
Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones with CCAW Voice Coil for $40

This really IS a great deal. After a lot of research, for sub 100$ can, many head-fiers have voted this favourably as being an amazing bang for buck can. and at 40$ it's probably the way better than the best at that price point.

Also, if you keep clicking the 'upcoming deals' in the lightning deals section. the LAST one (right now) it enigmatically says "Earbuds with high-quality sound, style, and durability" . that's 18 hrs from now though. Should we get our hopes up for TF10?

-

Also, if you keep clicking the 'upcoming deals' in the lightning deals section. the LAST one (right now) it enigmatically says "Earbuds with high-quality sound, style, and durability" . that's 18 hrs from now though. Should we get our hopes up for TF10?

-

Style :| , it can be Klipsch Image X10 also . I hope it should be TF10

ishop or SnS? How much did you pay?

Neither. I bought through my Maternal uncle who lives there and I'm going to get this during Christmas.
Payment? Sadly that never happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Also bought this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16833320062
Upgrading main home router from DIR-655.
Only $70 after rebate. Seems to be a very Black Friday good deal to me.

I am checking SD and people are mentioning that the reason why TF 10 wont be a deal on BF since it is not being manufactured anymore and amazon themselves does not have stock (as in shipped and sold by amazon0. So don't keep hopes high for the UE TF10.

I am checking SD and people are mentioning that the reason why TF 10 wont be a deal on BF since it is not being manufactured anymore and amazon themselves does not have stock (as in shipped and sold by amazon0. So don't keep hopes high for the UE TF10.

May be Klipsch X10 like last year , both TF10 and X10 were 99$ 2011 .
This time probably Monster products :|

How do you guys products for/at Amazon Global.

You need search the product you want , Eg : I searched "corsair" in the below screenshot , then you get "AmazonGlobal Eligible" link on the left side of the page

nydec.jpg

Back