Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

I completely agree. X10 is not a viable option at all. It's a pity Shure never turns up on deals. Yesterday there was an amazing Senn cx880 e deal. Weren't shipping to india though :(

Query. So the sony v6 if shipped via amazon global will be price as in cart only right? no additional charges/duties?

I completely agree. X10 is not a viable option at all. It's a pity Shure never turns up on deals. Yesterday there was an amazing Senn cx880 e deal. Weren't shipping to india though :(

Query. So the sony v6 if shipped via amazon global will be price as in cart only right? no additional charges/duties?

After you select the Indian address for shipping at the final page there will be price of the product + shipping and handling (free if over 125$) + Import Fees and that is the final cost to you.

you need to pay shipping and tax before itself , the total amount will be showed in checkout final payment page .

I was planning to buy the WDTV Live and sell my existing media player box, but might buy later. Do let us know how it is ? Do you intend to use it also for streaming services like youtube videos and others ?
Also from whatever limited knowledge i have of WDTV, i had read that earlier version (plus ??) was hackable or something. Not sure what purpose it serves.
No streaming , Internet is barely 2 Mbps so streaming will only be stuttering . Its basically for HD playback from HDD . Earlier models had mods but it for someone who doesnt require any additional features like torrenting but just plain HD playback so dont intend on tinkering with it

- - - Updated - - -

Checking the same here. Not expecting UE TF10 and S4 is already over so i am not sure which it might be.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004N80E9C/ref=gb1h_tit_A17YR2H09T9ZR1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
this Thinksound ts02 8mm High Definition Passive Noise Isolating Wooden Headphone
was also there in Gold box delas . Seems okay

Deal coming in 1hrs 35 minutes for awesome iem thinksound ms01...
Reading review All are awesome... keep checking page 10 in today's lightning deals....

had saved money all along fo UE TF10 since have been missing the deal from past two years.looks like there wont be this time. any other alternatives?

had saved money all along fo UE TF10 since have been missing the deal from past two years.looks like there wont be this time. any other alternatives?

UE TF10 is EOL and it has been replaced with UE900 already, amazon itself does not enough pieces of it i guess

UE TF10 is EOL and it has been replaced with UE900 already, amazon itself does not enough pieces of it i guess

yaa bro i know it so my twisted logic was they would sell the remaining during BF...lol...and yes just checked they hardly have 12 pieces left.

Back