Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

You are correct. But you can try to get a quote and see if it's cheaper. I already asked a quote from them. I'll inform if I get the quote.
Interested too ..

- - - Updated - - -

That will be known only after getting it delivered to their warehouse from amazon... it weights 2.7 pounds...
how exactly you order from their buy for me orders ? Just fill the form and pay ? Did you use the code PPLNOV10 or its used when the item arrives ? Did they give an estimate of duty or fees ?

Interested too ..

- - - Updated - - -

how exactly you order from their buy for me orders ? Just fill the form and pay ? Did you use the code PPLNOV10 or its used when the item arrives ? Did they give an estimate of duty or fees ?

IJust filled the form and paid... They added 10% as service charges.Then it took me to paypal for payment.After making a payment received an email stating that amount received and to wait till the the product is purchased from Amazon and shipped to their address.I think the option to enter code will only come with shipping charges.I received a mail that they have already purchased it and expected date of delivery is 8/12/2012.Refund is a problem with them as it can take 15 to 20 days.

I was planning to buy Buy.com - Pogoplug Multimedia Sharing Device - Classic, Pink
Use their shipping only , Its 3.1 lbs weight , 1.5 kg approx . Shipping charges are $27.5 . Use discount coupon so I pay $3.25 + $3.85 Fuel surcharge . Duty even if charged on $13 item will be less only .
So $13 + $7/10 (1200 approx )should be the max charges ?
GEB has it for 2120 Pogoplug Media Sharing Device - Black (Rs. 2120)
Dont want to pay more than 1500 anyhows so confirming . Above 1500 , GEB is known devil than the unknown one

Guys big thing coming for the iPhone users and if someone already post a comment like in previous then my apology.:hail:

This Black Friday their is a surprise for all the iPhone members.

10 must have paid iOS apps gone free this Black Friday (save over Rs. 3,000) | NDTV Gadgets

and the apps are listed in the given link below.

10 great iOS, Android paid apps to pick up for less this Black Friday | NDTV Gadgets

and ten games also you will get free in the given link below.

10 popular paid iOS games available for free this Black Friday | NDTV Gadgets

Hope it will help for all the iPhone users.:yes::D

I was planning to buy Buy.com - Pogoplug Multimedia Sharing Device - Classic, Pink
Use their shipping only , Its 3.1 lbs weight , 1.5 kg approx . Shipping charges are $27.5 . Use discount coupon so I pay $3.25 + $3.85 Fuel surcharge . Duty even if charged on $13 item will be less only .
Dont want to pay more than 1500 anyhows so confirming . Above 1500 , GEB is known devil than the unknown one

it shows 14oz or .9lb on the page.

Dam i bought it from GEB 12 days back for 2k , didn't know that it can also be bought for such a low price GEB ----> :pissed:

it shows 14oz or .9lb on the page.
thats wrong already got one 5 months back , same pogo , was 3.1 lbs . Got it by SNS and paid a huge amount on $20 item . 2k was shipping

edit buy.com pogo gone . Now avilable on Amazon/J&r for $19 . Now seems same with GEB with ebay discounts . GEB is still 200/300 bucks expensive but you dont know what hopshop will charge more
http://www.amazon.com/New-Media-sha...=UTF8&qid=1353835823&sr=8-3&keywords=pogoplug
so now should be $20+ $7/10 =1555/1725 inr

^ i had bought it through ppobox last night then cancelled the order , got lucky
lucky you . At $19 US prices GEB price with 10% discount coupon is fine

- - - Updated - - -

Dam i bought it from GEB 12 days back for 2k , didn't know that it can also be bought for such a low price GEB ----> :pissed:
GEB pogo is the one sold by J&R for $19

- - - Updated - - -

OCZ Agility 4
and
[h=1]Thinksound ts02+mic 8mm High Definition Passive Noise Isolating Wooden Headphone with microphone (Silver/Cherry)[/h]coming in gold box after 4 hours something

GEB pogo is the one sold by J&R for $19

Yeah it was available J&R for $19 that time also but considering the weight of the box is on the higher side , i thought it would be better to go with GEB as i know the final price won't exceed 2k

First i was thinking of going with Sns but their recent incidences of customs i was afraid that how will customs react at looking such a heavy box especially in case of Sns

tech.addict, I did go to their site, but I am not sure if I looked well enough. I have been unable to find the option of a PPO. Which section do I need to go to in that website? To me it looks like they either buy the whole thing for you or you buy from what they sell, there doesn't seem to be something like a pure freight forwarding

iBhejo is similar to iShopInternational, infact I definitely believe they are a sister firm of ICC World (In my CC statement it showed as ICC World_EBS) iBhejo doesn't have an option like PPOBOX.

I bought a Pogoplug Mobile and a 8 Port Gigabit Switch (added some small item to make it Rs 2000 + so that I could apply the 500 off coupon! :D)

kuduku : You can get the Pogoplug Mobile for Rs 1534 after coupon -- https://www.ibhejo.com/Pogoplug-Backup-and-Sharing-Device.html

@varkey, thanks for the details! Do you know if the price that you pay is final or is subject to changes? What is the conversion rate they apply?

Last edited by a moderator:
@agantuk : Yes, its the final price. As I said its exactly similar to iShopInternational where they give you a fixed landing price, only difference being iBhejo has the item listed in a proper format with pics and description.
Well, they don't mention the splitup, but I guess its around 55 same as iShopInternational.

@varkey Can we install arch linux or optware on pogoplug mobile ?? i cant see any instruction on archlinux website ...
I want a cheap device to download torrents and if possible use of jdownloader package on linux . will pogoplug mobile suffice my needs ?
or do you suggest something else ?

^ comes in your registered email ... and i think its generic -

Voucher # 1 Enter Promo code: WELCOME2BHEJO Value Rs. 500
Voucher # 2 Enter Promo code: IBUYIBHEJO Value Rs. 500

Back