Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

Thanks! I bought them half an hour ago. :head:
REALLY awesome reviews everywhere! hope they're as good as advertised...
(some people review it as being mostly neutral except for sibilance in the highs)

Bought 3tb sea gate external hdd for 109.99 using hopshopgo...... One problem with hopshopgo is if you make a payment and they are unable to order on your behalf it will take two weeks to get a refund. already 15 k got blocked

Well you can do that with GIF as well. Instead of the loop option you can set it to change only on refresh. That way whenever th e page is refreshed a diff image is loaded. but that would make athe image bulky or course.

What was the final checkout price with shipping and all add...

Bought 3tb sea gate external hdd for 109.99 using hopshopgo...... One problem with hopshopgo is if you make a payment and they are unable to order on your behalf it will take two weeks to get a refund. already 15 k got blocked

does seagate have international warranty?

@CeDrIc

I am using another battery pack from the same company. It is IM50D something which is 7500 mAh. I am largely satisfied with it. The only thing i am puzzled about is that initially when i had bought the battery pack it was working fine with my iPhone cable and used to charge my iPhone as well as iPad 2 ( 2A port) but later on it stopped working with the default iPhone cable. I tried 3-4 cables and none worked. So i asked the company to send me a small adapter which fits the iPhone and their "landline telephone" like cable (which comes with the product). That worked pretty well but still it does not charge my iPad and i have no idea why. The port seems fine on the unit as it charges the phone fine.
But overall this company and its products are good so i suggest you can go for that.

@tech.addict, I did go to their site, but I am not sure if I looked well enough. I have been unable to find the option of a PPO. Which section do I need to go to in that website? To me it looks like they either buy the whole thing for you or you buy from what they sell, there doesn't seem to be something like a pure freight forwarding

Last edited by a moderator:
tech.addict, I did go to their site, but I am not sure if I looked well enough. I have been unable to find the option of a PPO. Which section do I need to go to in that website? To me it looks like they either buy the whole thing for you or you buy from what they sell, there doesn't seem to be something like a pure freight forwarding

You are correct. But you can try to get a quote and see if it's cheaper. I already asked a quote from them. I'll inform if I get the quote.

Back