Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

How are the Klipsch S4 in general ? I have TF 10 which i have never used and will be coming to market soon.
And currently using JVC Marshmallows.

I bought 1 white and 1 black , paid [SIZE=-1]105.56 [/SIZE]

buying 2 pcs saves money , single will cost 63

Delivery estimate: December 7, 2012 - December 14, 2012

I am in USA for now and one reason i am reluctant to buy is if i take free shipping
i might not receive before next Friday.

You need search the product you want , Eg : I searched "corsair" in the below screenshot , then you get "AmazonGlobal Eligible" link on the left side of the page

nydec.jpg

Dont have too much faith on this . I have found innumerable items which are not shown when his global shipping is selected . in detail shipping tab also it shows available for shipping in US only but when you checkout it takes Indian address also for shipping and you can order with an Indian address

Guys please help me me find the best deal on Sennheiser IE8 over the weekend. Public coming back from the US and willing to carry.

I ordered Audio-Technica ATHM50 yesterday purchased in amazon international and it got shipped today. But the carrier is Aramex. I am bit worried.

I was planning to buy the WDTV Live and sell my existing media player box, but might buy later. Do let us know how it is ? Do you intend to use it also for streaming services like youtube videos and others ?
Also from whatever limited knowledge i have of WDTV, i had read that earlier version (plus ??) was hackable or something. Not sure what purpose it serves.

Back