Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

^^Metal...this is the printer i wanted since the walmart BF ad came online and i have already got the printer. Ordered 1-2 hours back with site to store. :)

Hope they don't cancel it.

Metalspree said:
True that, a friend was asking me order it for him , he backed off when i told him the process for MIR which takes eternity and a small mistake while filling the form nothing comes back.

MIR is a marketing trick.
The asus MIR is a American express gift card, can be used online and with a extra 2 $ fee it would be delivered in 7 working days, so I get 23$ instead of 25 ..... And all the replies in slick deals verify that Asus rebates are reliable...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Sanav3 said:
The asus MIR is a American express gift card, can be used online and with a extra 2 $ fee it would be delivered in 7 working days, so I get 23$ instead of 25 ..... And all the replies in slick deals verify that Asus rebates are reliable...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Any idea how are Logitech rebates ??

I saw a logitech iPod dock /speaker at Fry's and planning to go to store tomorrow at 5 AM to get that. It is 99.99$ - 49.99$ - 50$ MIR making it free (tax`excluded)

There is also a 2.87$ coffee maker which i am interested in.

mutant said:
Thanks, will take this...

its good right? :p ( I have no idea...lol)

Also, any good tablet deals?

I am still on fence for this camera but have done some investigations on cams in last 1 month and this is indeed a highly rated camera. I suggest you put that camera in your cart and then start reading reviews on net

dont forget to keep on refreshing your bestbuy page so that it does not go away from the cart (i do not guarantee but worth trying)

w1nD said:
Got any good laptop or cellphone deals ?? Also which ebook reader to get around 10k ?

Do not keep any hopes for cell phone deals.

But if you want the samsung galaxy nexus, the latest one with ICS then it is available for 750$ unlocked (i may have got the phone name wrong)

I have the sx210, sx230 is the current upgrade... And loved the pics I clicked in Vegas

but a year later I saw my relatives s95 shots clicked in Paris, and since then I want to upgrade :)

if you need the zoom, buy the sx230.. Recommended

Sanav3 said:
I have the sx210, sx230 is the current upgrade... And loved the pics I clicked in Vegas

but a year later I saw my relatives s95 shots clicked in Paris, and since then I want to upgrade :)

if you need the zoom, buy the sx230.. Recommended

Can you send me some of the vegas pics, especially the night ones, illuminated buildings etc ??

I am going to Vegas this year end.

You can send on my user name here @ yahoo.com

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just ordered two 12" refurb digital photo frames for 55$ each. Hope i got a good deal. Need to buy a 7" one tonight from walmart for 20$

Deal streak wifi 7" tablet for 159$ at amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Dell-Streak-7-Wi-Fi-Tablet/dp/B004QZASJ8/?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals

PS3 Black Friday 2011 Bundle: LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition and Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One for 199$ shipped.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005XT33NY/ref=tsm_1_fb_s_vg_lux95z?t=slickdeals&tag=slickdeals

Back