Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

Sanav3 said:
@raksrules: shared picasa web album

Hey thanks for that...checked the pics and they are really great.

But i am guessing that the weakest link in taking the good pics in my case is ME so i will be able to take better pics with my current cam if i learned the technique. I have ordered a cheap tripod so that i can get better pics with aperture priority mode and try manual stuff.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

If anyone gets to know that the UE TF10 are going to be on sale, please list down here.

Metalspree said:
Whats the secret behind buying barbie doll ?
Return gift for small girl :)

BTW scored the Barbie.

Now standing in front of the 7" digital photo frames. Need to buy 2 of them.

And yes the Barbie is for 5$ so i save some good money there.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Just got back from my run at Walmart and Best Buy. Major score on all the wanted Blu-Rays and the only game I wanted.

Transformers 2 disc edition Blu-Ray

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Blu-Ray

Transformers Dark of the Moon 2 disc edition Blu-Ray

Big Bang Theory Season 4 DVD

Community Season 2 DVD

Castle Season 3 DVD

Gears of War Triple Pack

300 Blu-Ray (for someone on TE)

All this for less $85!

Me too back from Walmart and Frys (no luck here..reached late)

Got the following...

1 HP Deskjet 1051 printer (although i have ordered on walmart.com but will return that)

1 Barbie doll

1 RC car

2 digital photo frames 7"

All for 74$ with taxes :)

Nah.. There seems to be an issue. But certainly we need to keep watching as there is this hint on the sale. Last year there was a limit of 2 per person right?

edge111hussain said:
Get ready for the ue 10 sale on amazon. Should be hitting around 10 am usa time.. Already posted on the UE page...

where did you get to know that it is at 10 AM US time ??
Where is it mentioned ? Timings ??
I checked the UE FB page and they have just hinted that the deal is gonna be there.
Btw the time you mentioned is EST / PST ?? Since i think amazon operates as per PST. I may be wrong.

Damn...i missed the Canon SX 230HS deal at 149$. Kicking myself :mad:

If anyone wants The Dark Knight Blu-ray then it's available for only 4.99$ in Amazon US as lightning deal. I think the deal expires in 2 hrs or so..

Back