Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

IE8 would be nice :)

@laemo,

MC5 at $40 should be good to go. It has the best build quality of the Etymotics, but it has a strange sound signature - far different from HF2 I have. HFx is said to have a signature closer to ER4S, the original Etymotic sound. But at $39, you can't go wrong with MC5 - if not for anything at least for that isolation by inserting the triple flange within an inch of your ear drum :). However, you may need to use Arrow with them because they need some power to shine or even sound.

UE TF10 on sale on amazon for 95$

HURRY UP GUYS

Oops i think everyone know this :ashamed:

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

TF10 deal is dead.

Toshiba thrive 8GB will be going on sale on amazon in less than 1 hour from this post.

Asus transformer 32GB will be going on sale on amazon in less than 2 hours from this post.

Link -> Black Friday Deals and Cyber Monday Sales at Amazon.com

laemo said:
Andddd, picked up the MC5 too! Might be selling some of my earphones soon, heheh.
Link please ??

Few videos for you guys to see what black friday at retail stores is like :D (not personal videos, taken from internet). Will add more when i get.

People thronging for the $2 waffle maker -> Ms. Clark to you - Over $2 waffle makers lol - Twitvid

Walmart -> Walmart Black Friday Madness 2011 - YouTube (this is the same way i scored those 7" digital photo frames and the barbie doll) :D

One more -> Michelle Muñiz - Abren las puertas de Best Buy. Consumidores fuera de control #blackfriday - Twitvid

Black Friday FIGHT! Wal-Mart in Houston - YouTube

Sanav3 said:
Even transformer gone, 330 lame pricing

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

yeah lame pricing. I tried but did not get. As it is, for 330$ i was not going to check out anyways.

Would have if it was under 300$

Now waiting for Fry's saturday ad. They have listed 4 free after rebate items (from their FB page) but i am not going to Fry's for that at all.

buBleZ said:
^^ Kilpsch X10s are available for 95$ if you would like to order .

na not really interested in klipsch products..like my earphones to be a bit neutral without too much of bass...ahh well might as well try my luck on e-bay..im sure many tf 10's might come up by tue-wed

Back