Black Friday (25th November, 2011) deals.

Hold off the Agility until tomorrow, cyber monday...the Vertex 4 128Gb or 256Gb should be on newegg/amazon by tomorrow...

- - - Updated - - -

in other news....snatched a Gigabyte HD 7950 WF3 w/ FC3, Hitman Abs., Sleeping Dogs and MOF:WF coupon for $275!!! yipeeeeee....black friday is amazing!!! :D

What is the good deal for DSLR cameras i'm okay with Refurbished cameras.

Does anyone has experience with refurbished dslr directly from Canon

What is the good deal for DSLR cameras i'm okay with Refurbished cameras.

Does anyone has experience with refurbished dslr directly from Canon

looking for the same , guys please help us if you come across any sweet deal with refurbhised,new DSLR .
canon or nikon will work

Ya, you can go for that as well, but the price will be a bit higher as it weighs close to 3 lbs.

That can be purchased from eBay GEB for Rs 1971 after coupon.
The listing says they are not offering international shipping currently.
It's mentioned in their store policies.

Is the shipping handled by GEB instead?

OT:
Say I can get a cheap android phone or Android stick and use a torrent client, what are the benefits of these linux based torrent downloaders, say for linux noobs?
Is it worth the effort?

OT:
Say I can get a cheap android phone or Android stick and use a torrent client, what are the benefits of these linux based torrent downloaders, say for linux noobs?
Is it worth the effort?
GEB means ebay.com buy it now listing delivered in India by ICC , so you get it at price mentioned by @varkey or lesser with coupons

Last edited by a moderator:

OT:
Is it worth the effort?

I have tried using an android stick.not recommended for torrents

I got me one of the 60$ kingston hyperx 120gb drives :)
It's out of stock now.

I dont know whether camera prices in India are now cheaper, but people looking for some can look at Black Friday Specials
You can get a canon 600d + 18-55 + 55-250 IS for 662$ on bhphoto via the canon program.

People looking for insanely good point and shoots can look at these 2:
Amazon.com: Canon PowerShot S100 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide-Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black): Camera & Photo
Amazon.com: Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX7K 10.1 MP Digital Camera with 7.5x Intelligent zoom and 3.0-inch LCD - Black: Camera & Photo

This panny- LX7 deal is hard to resist, it has a F/1.4-2.3 lens to go with that 1/1.7inch sensor.

For a fast camera sd card, adorama still has the sandisk ultra 16gb/10$ and 32gb/18$
http://www.adorama.com/IDSDUIC1032.html

^ vertex 4 has better controller + 5 years warranty , Intel has sandforce controller ( with custom intel firmware making it better than other sandforce drives) & 3 years warranty, is cheaper

Back