Blink cable internet in Kolkata

royal said:
My operator is a blind supporter of alliance...:(:mad:

I think both cablewallas get more profit from Alliance.
I have to pay Rs.600/- for 256kbps Alliance.....:(
And in my area there is no competition(there are no ISP except BSNL ATM and everyone knows that BSNL sucks)

anyone knows which cable net is available in new market area? like opposite st anthony's school area? (alliance or wishnet?)

Revolution said:
I think both cablewallas get more profit from Alliance.
I have to pay Rs.600/- for 256kbps Alliance.....:(
And in my area there is no competition(there are no ISP except BSNL ATM and everyone knows that BSNL sucks)

but dude dont ur speeds double in the night? if they do then y u still saying its bad :|

Aman27deep said:
but dude dont ur speeds double in the night? if they do then y u still saying its bad :|
Yea,double at night(12AM-8AM) and avg. DL:45kbps,UL:5kbps.....:(
Cos I got 5%-10% packets loss.
And Alliance told me clearly that they are unable to fix my net,it totally depend on my fcking cablewalla.....:mad:
I have no choice.
I'm a unlucky guy..........:(:(:(:(:(

Aman27deep said:
but dude dont ur speeds double in the night?

Well mine doesn't :( for me its like 512 unlimited throughout the whole day :mad:

Seriously thinking about ditching alliance and going for Airtel 'cause there's no Wishnet for me :(

BTW, any idea about Meghbela? :huh:

royal said:
Well mine doesn't :( for me its like 512 unlimited throughout the whole day :mad:

Seriously thinking about ditching alliance and going for Airtel 'cause there's no Wishnet for me :(

BTW, any idea about Meghbela? :huh:

a friend of mine has meghbela, he got 4 mBps speeds (16 MBPS) unlimited speeds for > 5 months, now its back to 256kbps for him. lol. :D

Past Friday two person from Reliance came to my house and they told me Reliance will starting their wired and wireless broadband in my area again.
Wired Combo 100kbps UL plan for Rs.499+tax
Wireless(Wimax) 150kbps UL plan for Rs.750+tax

But,I'm afraid to go with Reliance cos they already cheated me.....:mad:
And the CC of reliance is horrible,they will make your life miserable.
I know reliance is expensive but it is way better than my fcking cable broadband.
It seems I have a choice now but in reality I don't have any choice.....:(:(:(

Fcking Alliance.....:mad:

Another Local ISP in Kolkata.....

Blink-NET

Back