Blink cable internet in Kolkata

Anubis said:
Yes i heard too that BSNl is going from ADSL to VDSL and 16mbps too.
BSNL has already announced 16MBPS@Rs.4999-110 GB and 24MBPS@Rs.8999-150 GB plans :rofl:

How many do you think will find this feasible?:bleh: :tongue:

royal said:
BSNL has already announced 16MBPS@Rs.4999-110 GB and 24MBPS@Rs.8999-150 GB plans :rofl:

How many do you think will find this feasible?:bleh: :tongue:

Still 1mbps ul @ 1499 can be feasible later when price reduces

Anubis said:
Still 1mbps ul @ 1499 can be feasible later when price reduces
No offence meant but we already have these plans...

1 Mbps(12AM to 8AM up to 2 Mbps) Unlimited@1,399/- Alliance :eek:hyeah:

1 Mbps Unlimited@999/- Wishnet :clap:

1 Mbps(11PM to 9AM up to 2 Mbps) Unlimited@480/- Nivyah :eek:hyeah: :clap:

I dont hold any grudge against BSNL...I have been using dataone for around 5 yrs now...but their plans always have ridiculous caps :mad:

Further, many people (including myself) are experiencing drasitc reduction in speed during night...I dont see any reason to stick to BSNL anymore :no:

isn't wishnet and alliance same or something? i am currently on 512kbps alliance and i would like to switch to 999 wishnet

mutant said:
isn't wishnet and alliance same or something? i am currently on 512kbps alliance and i would like to switch to 999 wishnet

i will agree that for the last 2 months my speed is hardly touching 150kbps

mutant said:
No they are different service providers...mostly you will get only one with your cable vendor :( for e.g. mine has option of alliance only

BTW, how's the speed with Alliance?

Even I'm on alliance which client do you'll use for file sharing on LAN ?

I really like the network near my area only problem is that there is no help till the next day if your net pops out after 6pm.

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

I am trying to convince my local cablewalla to go for wishnet instead of alliance :(

When will nivyah come to Kolkata??? :huh:

royal said:
I am trying to convince my local cablewalla to go for wishnet instead of alliance :(

I also tried to convince my fcking Cablewalla but that did not work.....:(

royal said:

I truly wish Nivyah comes to Kolkata in 2010.

Cablewallah monopolies with alliance is frustrating.

If Nivyah comes to Kolkata , every other isp including BSNL is dead if they tie up with cablewallahs.

Revolution said:
I also tried to convince my fcking Cablewalla but that did not work.....:(

Probably Alliance offers higher profits :( anyway I will keep on pushing them ;)

Aman27deep said:
you'll atleast have some ****ing options, there is nothing in Howrah, thats y i get exited about news from bsnl, lol

ohh...I have passed through similar phase :p

Aman27deep said:
lol trust me its no fun >.<

i agree too.

Guys anybody staying in tollygunge or near and have take alliance ?

Have they got blocked ports ?

I am thinking of switching over to alliance if the ports are not blocked.

My last experience with alliance was disastrous for blocked ports.

well i got my ports blocked right now cause of new modem, i dunno its pretty much the same, just can't host servers and sh1t but else is fine.

btw guys which acc to you'll is the best gaming ISP in kolkata, im shifting from howrah to kol in late dec/early jan so need to know, REPLY!

Aman27deep said:
well i got my ports blocked right now cause of new modem, i dunno its pretty much the same, just can't host servers and sh1t but else is fine.

btw guys which acc to you'll is the best gaming ISP in kolkata, im shifting from howrah to kol in late dec/early jan so need to know, REPLY!

Weel BSNL home 500 (NU) is best till nivyah comes out

Back