Blink cable internet in Kolkata

Aman27deep said:
well i have BSNL 256 k and gotta say its horrible for online gaming, totally is.

Well, thats the way its supposed to be...maybe you can try out 500combo plans...I used to get around 230 KBps till sometime back :eek:hyeah:

However I had to opt out when night speeds reduced drastically :mad: to around 70-80 KBps :(

royal said:
Well, thats the way its supposed to be...maybe you can try out 500combo plans...I used to get around 230 KBps till sometime back :eek:hyeah:

However I had to opt out when night speeds reduced drastically :mad: to around 70-80 KBps :(

Night speeds have reduced drastically now to 80kbps.

I can't believe my eyes.

Even on Tuesday , i could not surf at all , download speeds were 3kbs

I am migrating from Home 500c to UL 1350 in January

Enough with this , 60kbps and 5gb/day.

Ahh, never mind. My computer is not exactly at Kolkata now. I brought it back to my home 2 months ago. Its between Tarakeswar and Arambagh ( must be familiar for the recent news :p )

Anubis said:
Wat did he say?

He told me that he got many request from other customers too for Wishnet and he will think about that.
Unfortunate there are no other option left for me except this fcking cablewalla.....:mad:
I hope Aitel will come to my area soon.
Till then I have wait..........:(

Hay friends.... BSNL USB data Card which is available at the cost of 2500 + (4% VAT) and Rs 200 monthly fixed charges for "Unlimited" browsing. I want to know is it good for home use for my PC or i should search for some other alternate. someone told me that this connection is not reliable & problem of frequent disconnection. I can't afford much amount.
pls suggest...

I'm staying in Bijoygarh, Kolkata (Near Bijougarh Hospital). Is there any good alternate for this..???

mutant said:
yea..i feel its better than alliance, m getting better pings on servers and good speed and low price :D

wish I had that option :(

I have failed to convince my operator to switch over to Wishnet :mad:

royal said:
wish I had that option :(

I have failed to convince my operator to switch over to Wishnet :mad:

I have no option too.....:(
Though here the real culprit is our fcking cablewalla Gautam Roy Choudhury(TeleDyne,Surya Nagar South Kolkata)..........:mad::mad::mad:

Back