Blue Screen error in Windows 7

TEST COMPLETE WITHOUT ANY ERROR ANY OTHER TEST YOU GUYS RECOMMEND

capturexf.jpg

kolguy said:
if possbile try and zip your dump files and upload to file server and give us a link so we can go through all the dumps (would prefer all the dumps) and see a parttern

Thanks for the help... Sorry had bin out the whole day today... Below are the download links to the minidmps and the memory.dmp..

Download the minidmp file here - Download minidmp.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Download the memory.dmp here - Download MEMORY.zip from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way (50MB)

(BTW, y can't i attach files here ? Atleast, the ones which are few kbs ? Is it restricted for newbies)

Now, since last nite i m getting another error which is some 0x00000007e ! :mad: Now it won't let me login.. it dumps while booting.. No matter what option i select it wont let me in.. I was able to get in using safe mode with cmd mode and was able to collect the mini dump files from the windows directory.

M gonna install the 32 bit Win7 now.. and see how it goes.. Though i definitely do not want to run the sys on a 32 bit, but will test it out. Meanwhile, if any1 of you can analyse these files.. and let me know what cud be possibly wrong then that would be great ! I appreciate all the help rendered.

Aman:

I think you are good to go.

Meghna:

Sorry to hear about the sad state. Though what all procedures you have tried, that were mentioned in the previous posts.

@asingh Thanks for so much help and fast replaying....hope now i don't get contact with this thread, started with ATI issue and ending up with god know what was the issue:S may be that blow air to PCI slot works:rofl: THANKS NOW PLAYING MASS EFFECT 2 :clap:

@meghna Really sorry to hear that news from you but i hit a guess on your issue, may be may be not sure....what VGA driver version you are using, those new 10.2 CCC versions are released, if you have update your vga driver to 10.2 may this can be the reason if no try as asingh said those blow air step:rofl: those step rocks my PC....good work asingh:hap2:

asingh;1418462 [B said:
Meghna:[/B]
Sorry to hear about the sad state. Though what all procedures you have tried, that were mentioned in the previous posts.

Haven't done nething with the hardware coz i've bin bizzee the weekend.. and honestly i've lost patience :( But *sigh* plz exactly let me know the steps i shld follow after u study the dumps... i don't wanna juggle with h/ware n s/ware :(

Aman31 said:
@meghna Really sorry to hear that news from you but i hit a guess on your issue, may be may be not sure....what VGA driver version you are using, those new 10.2 CCC versions are released, if you have update your vga driver to 10.2 may this can be the reason if no try as asingh said those blow air step:rofl: those step rocks my PC....good work asingh:hap2:

Tried the 10.2, 10.1 as well as the 9.12 but haven't done nething on the hardware... infact didn't do much on the machine today since was tied up.. however will try resetting the graphic hardware and check other components before i install the 32bit Win7 or XP..

^^ OK do some steps when ever you get time and let us know and the type of problem you are getting once heard this type on someones laptop..when ever welcome screen come for log in PC get crash then we did two changes re-installed OS and changed the HDD problem got solved.....you can try this also and if you don't mind i will say you should make new thread for your issue,because this thread already got full century posts else people will feel sick of this thread.....BEST OF LUCK

Aman31 said:
^^ OK do some steps when ever you get time and let us know and the type of problem you are getting once heard this type on someones laptop..when ever welcome screen come for log in PC get crash then we did two changes re-installed OS and changed the HDD problem got solved.....you can try this also and if you don't mind i will say you should make new thread for your issue,because this thread already got full century posts else people will feel sick of this thread.....BEST OF LUCK

Hmm.. The HDD diagnostics had no probs... I have reinstalled the OS 'n' number of times. :(

How can i put all the posts pertaining my issue into a new thread ? Or shld i start a new thread all together... and if so repost everything again ???

Meghna said:
How can i put all the posts pertaining my issue into a new thread ? Or shld i start a new thread all together... and if so repost everything again ???

@Mods: Can someone please move the relevant posts to new thread, as this conversation is getting long?

did you try out memtest ?

it might sound little silly that i am asking for it again and again but memtest shows up errors that doesnt come up with some of the other tests.

i would aslo want to know if you can try a minimal boot into windows, strip all the non windows startup option and boot in and check

Hey.. While during the weekend... I was finally able to nail down the problem... Like mentioned earlier when i did memtest on the two modules together it passed the test.. however, when each module was ran individually under the memtest.. one of the stick turned out to be bad. So well, my Ripjaws will go back for the RMA and which also means that i need to buy another kit to run this machine.

Thanks to everyone for your inputs and help.. Much appreciated ! :)

^^

Okay, seems logical. But I ran the debugger on the memory dumps. Two applications cropped up as problematic. MsMpEng.exe (Windows Defender), and iTunesHelper.exe. Though these two could have crashed due to problematic RAM. If you have these on your system, uninstall and check, though if you have removed the DIMMs, then I guess, check after plugging in the replacement modules.

glad to hear that you were able to nail the problem, what asign says is there to , itunes helper i suggest to check if you have the latest version of itunes, helper runs in the backghround when you close itunes so the if its part of the problem you might still end up with crashes while the MsMpEng.exe is from your windows defender cant say i suspect any problmes with it as such .

I don't think those two are any issues... we have currently 3 systems running on Windows 7 with almost identical set of softwares installed (including Windows Defender, MS Security Essentials and iTunes). It's very much the ram that was causing the app crashes.

What baffles me is that, when both the RAM sticks were in place and we ran Memtest, it came out clean. When we ran Memtest on single modules, one of it came clean... the other showed error. It should have caught the culprit the first time, right?

Yep.. tried that, it was fine. Have sent the RAM's for RMA.. Incidently, i had a friend leaving for the US today, so sent those with him. As these were bought from newegg, i feel it would be better that its done from there.. and i guess by the time this same friend comes back i shall have the replaced ones (hopefully)

In any case, got Corsair XMS3 DDR3 Rams @ 1333 Mhz today from itwares.. hopefully my woes come to an end here !

All is Well till now :) Have practically installed everything on the machine and its running splendidly w/o any troubles now ! *crossing fingers*

@asingh i prefer the windows debugger it been using it for nearly 3 years now mainly at work

@megna this is not needed really but if you got spare system time then you can try running memtest ... maybe overnight.

Back