Bored without Prison Break and Heroes !

t1ruda said:
Byomkesh Bakshi FTW...you know how to lay hands on that!!

omg how where when. how do i get this. its the most ownage detective show of all time. please tell me where n how to get this. i used to love watching it ages back on dd.

hanzy said:
hmmm lotsa suggestions keep em coming....

i find lost boring - how abt 'chuck' ? heard its good ?

Chuck is absolutely brilliant, I have Season 1 on DVD and its such a fantastic mix of comedy, action, drama etc.Although there are only 13 episodes in season 1 thanks to the writters strike that happened earlier this year, its still worth a watch.Season 2 is starting on September 29th and the Chuck comic books are sometime in July.

_pappu_ said:
chuck is lame....i dont find it funny at all

You need to go drown yourself.:no:

stormblast said:
omg how where when. how do i get this. its the most ownage detective show of all time. please tell me where n how to get this. i used to love watching it ages back on dd.

Its on most of the desi *ahem*....but..the avi is really compressed..so don't expect dvd rip...but you can buy the whole season from DD's store for 12k same with the case of malgudi days, this is a good rip BTW!!!! Have both of them!!! :hap2:

Chuck is awesome, I also liked the new shows Reaper, and New Amsterdam.

I so wanna watch its Sunny in philadelphia, and I hear there is gonna be a 8th season for scrubs!!! AFAIK the best comedy show atm....

BattleStar Gallactica - SciFi [The Best SciFi have seen till date]

Bionic Woman - [just 8 episodes]

Chuck - Like the Female Agent , looks sexy.

Eureka - SciFi [gr8 watch]

Gossip Girl - [Love the characters in this serial]

John Doe - [gr8 serial - just 21 episodes] [have luck finding it] [why did they discontinue it :(]

Journey Man - 13 episodes only

Kyle XY - [Same theme as John Doe but its much improved]

Las Vegas - [Catch theft and frauds in the Las Vegas Montecito]

New Amsterdam - [New York City homicide detective John Amsterdam is cursed with immortality] Ended after its 8th episode

Reaper - Is ok , if are out of stuff to watch then watch this.

The 4400 - [Like heroes each have special abilities , all the 4400 ppl]

The OC

Terminator TSCC

Stargate Atlantis - SciFi

Search Tv.com , Imdb and Wiki for more info on the above serials.

Back