Audio Brainwavz M3 is here!

Received my pair today :hap2::hap2:

I am just typing this while I listen to them. The first impressions were a big WOW. A huge improvement over my M1's.

The fit was not as what I expected, it started paining after just one hour of wearing down the ear. But very much comfortable when wearing over the ear.

nizarp said:
Received my pair today :hap2::hap2:

I am just typing this while I listen to them. The first impressions were a big WOW. A huge improvement over my M1's.

The fit was not as what I expected, it started paining after just one hour of wearing down the ear. But very much comfortable when wearing over the ear.
What is you location?

I have no clue where mine are..WTF :mad:

FaH33m said:
^ Northern state parcels are always delayed or misplaced :( .

I hope that does not happen, its already been 18 days since I got my tracking number (and 32 days since I paid :p). I hope I get the parcel by the end of this week.

18 days is OK delay IMO !! ( sorry though )
imagine how i felt waiting for my $200 sflo+m1 when i waited for complete 2.5 months !!!

+1 strat. (not related to iems but i have a parcel shipped on oct 28th and still not delivered) lol / any1 have the m3 round mumbai? would love to try em out.

^ Yeah in this thread itself :p . Also he has a Registered Dealer tag under him :O ! We might see lot of audio goodies on TE now .

lol, sorry i forgot that :p

registered dealer :D great!! dont we already have audio goodies here BTW ever since amarbir brought UM here i am a fan ! :p

well more the better ...for us consumers

Yeah, some competition is always nice for us as customers ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally after a long long wait received my M3 today :eek:hyeah:

Me and my Fuze have been waiting for this moment so long, will post my impressions soon

They didnt put in the Earhooks and 3x Foam tips though, but they will send it later.

Mephistopheles said:
Yeah, some competition is always nice for us as customers ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Finally after a long long wait received my M3 today :eek:hyeah:

Me and my Fuze have been waiting for this moment so long, will post my impressions soon

They didnt put in the Earhooks and 3x Foam tips though, but they will send it later.
Same case here, no ear hooks and foamies. They said they will send it later.

Back