Brainwavz M4 available at 60% off for $28 (Standard Price is $69.50)

@Argus @mjumrani

Guys did you receive the package in good condition? And I want to ask one more question that was the seal on the box intact when you guys received the package or broken?

Mjumrani... the image you shared with us, in that image I can see that the iem is not at its proper position...

Last edited by a moderator:
Argus mjumrani

Guys did you receive the package in good condition? And I want to ask one more question that was the seal on the box intact when you guys received the package or broken?

Mjumrani... the image you shared with us, in that image I can see that the iem is not at its proper position...

If you have already bought it, then it doesn't really matter and there is nothing else you can do since its in their(Indian Post) hands

If you have already bought it, then it doesn't really matter and there is nothing else you can do since its in their(Indian Post) hands

Yeah I know I can't do anything about it but I was just curious to know that whether they received the package in good condition or not.

Nopes no customs were required.Comply tips are much better. I am disappointed with the SQ, expected much better. Have high hopes with burn-in. Right now the bass lacks punch. soundstage is decent. Overall the sound was kinda muddy :|

Nopes no customs were required.Comply tips are much better. I am disappointed with the SQ, expected much better. Have high hopes with burn-in. Right now the bass lacks punch. soundstage is decent. Overall the sound was kinda muddy :|

How does vocal trance sound on it?

I received my package @2pm today and the packaging done by mp4nation was excellent. No customs of course as it was delivered by local post office. The sound quality is good not gr8 which is expected moving on from my trusty old SM PL-30. The bass is better than PL-30 for sure but the bass seems to be bit on the closed side not open like the PL-30. M4's noise reduction or cancellation is just awesome, when music is on you cannot hear anything that's going outside(0dB envoirment noise) and neither people near you can hear what song you are playing, its that good. Overall I am happy with its performance. Ordered on 30/05/2012 and received Today.

I received my package @2pm today and the packaging done by mp4nation was excellent. No customs of course as it was delivered by local post office. The sound quality is good not gr8 which is expected moving on from my trusty old SM PL-30. The bass is better than PL-30 for sure but the bass seems to be bit on the closed side not open like the PL-30. M4's noise reduction or cancellation is just awesome, when music is on you cannot hear anything that's going outside(0dB envoirment noise) and neither people near you can hear what song you are playing, its that good. Overall I am happy with its performance. Ordered on 30/05/2012 and received Today.

Can you try this track with it?
Sanctuary - Gareth Emery ( Ft. Lucy Saunders ) - YouTube

And regarding bass, I expect it to be in between m1 and m2. Hopefully it should not feel closed like M2.

^^ I just tried your suggested Trance song 320kbps, its sounding really awesome, I am playing it on my ipod touch 4g with equalizer set to Rock. I am really getting good punch on bass but the sound still feels a bit closed which is not in case of SM PL-30.

Just got my M4... custom guys opened the box and damaged it a bit :annoyed: earphones were not in there usual place.. I guess they opened the box to check it..
anyways, M4 sound fantastic, a good seal is very important to enjoy them, the foam tip was small for me, but the Large silicon one was a perfect fit.. vocals are suppressed, but the bass is very good.. highs are good but my pl-50 does better job on it.. anyways i'm yet to burn them... :)

Argus mjumrani

@HADES

I received the box in good condition and the seals were intact.
The IEM was not in proper position, but since the seals were there, it might not have locked properly into the hole.

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

That is really strange. Reviews have been all praises.
I'm not sure how much burning them in would help as generally Brainwavz come pre-burned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the M4 without mic yesterday. But i had ordered the M4 with mic. :/

Have contacted their customer support through their website. They are asking me to ship it back to them and then they'll ship the M4 with mic.
Any idea, how long (after receiving mine to shipping the new one) will they take to send one back?

^^ Damn!! Thats a bummer...
I mainly ordered this to use as a headset for my note... (my 10vi doesnt fit with the helmet)
Need to watch on this...
Now started to cross my fingers...

At least you guys got something. Mine was opened, inspected and stolen. All I got was a lousy case and the box :(

15062012112.jpg 15062012114.jpg

At least you guys got something. Mine was opened, inspected and stolen. All I got was a lousy case and the box :(

that's bad . according to their site, the airmail option that they use is insured too . so i think you should contact mp4nation ASAP and i am pretty sure they will send out a new one to you

Back