Brainwavz M4 available at 60% off for $28 (Standard Price is $69.50)

got mine today, sound flat but the details are very clear.
bass lacks and feels so uncomfortable after hooking more than 15-20 minutes.
very good noise isolation. its more of rock type sound signature.
my views based on playing with EQu with different eqs.

seal was intact. got w/o mic version but im happy that the wire is sturdy compared to the mic'd version.
ordered on 2nd June and received today.

guys who wondering what next on the tracking,
Return item from customs (Inb)
it takes 2 to 3 days to reach your destination after this.

Received mine today, i had ordered on 31st.
Was well packed and unopened. They had marked it as a gift.
Will post impressions later.

These are sounding good out of the box. Just what i expected from the reviews and comparisons with the M2's, the bass is lesser but the highs are nice and crisp.
Just what i wanted for the type of music that i mainly listen to. Good steal at 1600 imo but i understand if some people are unhappy, iem experience is subjective.
Plus i did't have a pair of iem's for 20 days since i sold my M2's so i was super fried at work and just glad that these made it here.
Also it's unfortunate what happened to esanthosh considering the way these were packaged.

These are sounding good out of the box. Just what i expected from the reviews and comparisons with the M2's, the bass is lesser but the highs are nice and crisp.
Just what i wanted for the type of music that i mainly listen to. Good steal at 1600 imo but i understand if some people are unhappy, iem experience is subjective.
Plus i did't have a pair of iem's for 20 days since i sold my M2's so i was super fried at work and just glad that these made it here.
Also it's unfortunate what happened to esanthosh considering the way these were packaged.

I find it to have more bass, crisper high's and noticeably wider soundstage at the expense of mids. Maybe its a matter of getting different amount of seal. Its definitely an upgrade to the M2's and a great deal at 1.6k... probably would have ordered a couple if not for customs worries.

got mine after 16days. it was well packed and marked as gift

regarding earphones- the build quality sucks.driver housing has opened on one side, cable is not so sturdy(mic).Further these are not compatible with my oldschool SE mobile.Did some jugaad to get it working on my SE.it works perfectly with my iphone though
Sound quality- burnin for 5-6 hours and there is more than noticeable difference, Excellent soundstage,mids and high,much more than what i paid for :)

got mine after 16days. it was well packed and marked as gift

regarding earphones- the build quality sucks.driver housing has opened on one side, cable is not so sturdy(mic).Further these are not compatible with my oldschool SE mobile.Did some jugaad to get it working on my SE.it works perfectly with my iphone though
Sound quality- burnin for 5-6 hours and there is more than noticeable difference, Excellent soundstage,mids and high,much more than what i paid for :)

You can inform mp4nation about it via a support ticket, though you'll have to ship it to them.

Wire of the ones with mic definitely feels inferior to the ones without mic. Sound quality feels totally different and refreshing from that of the M2. Sound is more like that of PL50 with slightly more bass and less treble. It has an overall balanced sound quality with highs being just a bit more pronounced than the mids and the lows.
Sent from my Venue Pro using Board Express

Wire of the ones with mic definitely feels inferior to the ones without mic. Sound quality feels totally different and refreshing from that of the M2. Sound is more like that of PL50 with slightly more bass and less treble. It has an overall balanced sound quality with highs being just a bit more pronounced than the mids and the lows.

yup, the cable are sturdy than the mic version. BTW any difference in Sound?

And guys, any idea about burn-ins, should i just hook and play it all night.
and whats the best DAC to go for.

The thing with the m2's and similar smooth sounding iem's is that they have a non-fatiguing sound while m4's are harsh and boomy with certain tracks, not to mention having trouble with some vocals while doing others really well. live stuff is leagues better with the m4 though.

Back