Breaking News: Firing in Colaba, Mumbai!! (26-11-2008)

Status
Not open for further replies.
joy1 said:
Yep number is going to go up rapidly , as per news many hostages are still captured by the terrorists in the Oberoi hotel , surely if they can't survive they will execute all the hostages.

We need SWAT type operations to take place.

Bad times for India , even sports is getting affected because of this.

England team will most probably pack their bags and leave in a couple of days and certainly no Champions League.

Again , hope all TE members are fine.
Can you blame them? If I was English, I wouldn't want my cricket team to fly to a county which seems to be the center of all terrorist attacks lately.

Let us pray this ends sooner than later. Its been a terrible time since last night. I hope these morons are brought to justice. This one is probably the worst out of all the terror attacks in the last few months. RIP the innocent people that passed away. Disgusting stuff. I'm guessing all those demands are just to buy time for themselves. They want nothing. All they want is to see the world burn.

Dont blame the English or Australian teams, they're just saving their lives.

Dad's friend is in the Oberoi, 19th floor. Its simply ridiculous if we don't declare war on Pakistan after they can make a mockery of our country like this.

Anish said:
Dont blame the English or Australian teams, they're just saving their lives.

Dad's friend is in the Oberoi, 19th floor. Its simply ridiculous if we don't declare war on Pakistan after they can make a mockery of our country like this.

You cant blame pakistan if some of its people are like this... why do you want to start a war to make things worse

I wish Pakistan didn't have nukes right now. BOOM BOOM PAKISTAN!! haha. I hope I can see this happen in my lifetime.

tejo said:
You cant blame pakistan if some of its people are like this... why do you want to start a war to make things worse

They won't stop killing our people.

Params7 said:
I wish Pakistan didn't have nukes right now. BOOM BOOM PAKISTAN!! haha. I hope I can see this happen in my lifetime.

Do you believe everyone in Pakistan is a terrorist and deserves to die? Give me a break :mad:. Lame comments like these in times of real distress are totally uncalled for.

Apparently, the terrorists came straight from Karachi.. accents are said to be Karachi-esque.

Jewish hostages held at Chabad house. Disgusting!

Params7 said:

You speak as if starting a war with them is going to solve everything, think about how many more will die in a war.. 200+ died today but in a war the numbers are going to be a lot bigger than that

Chaos said:
Do you believe everyone in Pakistan is a terrorist and deserves to die? Give me a break :mad:. Lame comments like these in times of real distress are totally uncalled for.

No, nobody wants everyone in Pak to die. In their heart nobody here wants to see a war between India and Pak. But after a series of terror strikes on hapless innocents, people here have been pushed beyond limits of tolerance and are indignant to say the least. When that happens reason and morality takes a back seat replaced by rhetoric and vindictive attitude.

Shade said:
No, nobody wants everyone in Pak to die. In their heart nobody here wants to see a war between India and Pak. But after a series of terror strikes on hapless innocents, people here have been pushed beyond limits of tolerance and are indignant to say the least. When that happens reason and morality takes a back seat replaced by rhetoric and vindictive attitude.

nice post. in times like this it's understandable that your emotions can get the better of you. one needs to try and maintain perspective and patience.

tejo said:
You speak as if starting a war with them is going to solve everything, think about how many more will die in a war.. 200+ died today but in a war the numbers are going to be a lot bigger than that

Better die in war than in a hotel in the middle of a dinner with your family.
And besides, India-Pakistan nuke-less war and India will crush Pakistan. India will suffer causalities, but at least no more boats will be coming from Karachi to take people hostage in our nation.

Params7 said:

Why should innocent suffer for the fault of 2 dozens eunuchs...

total lame comment there......u want during this financial turmoil war will help....it will kill even people like us in taxes and all and total mess will happen...

If i would had been in this place.....as PM....though no proof i will directly say The ibrahims brother are responsible and we want them else we will coup on pak to america....this is the right time for demand and they will accept without proof

Heard a blast happened in borivali right now in blast...not confirm whether terrorist stuff or not....can somone confirm....

source::cnbc

Params7 said:
Better die in war than in a hotel in the middle of a dinner with your family.
And besides, India-Pakistan nuke-less war and India will crush Pakistan. India will suffer causalities, but at least no more boats will be coming from Karachi to take people hostage in our nation.

You are acting like an ape to tell you the truth, how do you know they don't have dozens of nukes hidden just waiting to be launched here once a war starts? No one is going to sit and watch their country get destroyed. It seems even with all the knowledge some people have they cant think realistically.

Okkay on rediff a one liner up....

England has cancelled tour....and so will b champions trophy...plus from cricinfo...ponting the forerunner in cancelling the champions trophy

went to office and came back all trains are almost empty. just a dozen or so people. most offices and shops are closed. it seems like a sunday today.

Bombing Pakistan won't solve anything - if you level pakistan, they'll come from somewhere else and you'll give them one more issue to indoctrinate the recruits - IMO these terrorists are not from Pakistan, the guns, ammo and explosives are surely supplied by the ISI but if feel the actual people are local - only people who know the city well enough could have executed such a massive attack with such precision

IMO rather than war - just give the police/army the authority to do whatever is necessary to flush out/exterminate the terror cells - regardless of who that might implicate.

tejo said:
You are acting like an ape to tell you the truth, how do you know they don't have dozens of nukes hidden just waiting to be launched here once a war starts? No one is going to sit and watch their country get destroyed. It seems even with all the knowledge some people have they cant think realistically.

Yeah maybe I'm not thinking realistically, but Pakistan won't launch nukes if India wouldn't, and India wouldn't launch a nuke because the UN will crucify India if it does. And we don't even need a nuke against Pakistan. We owned them in Kargil, but we should have gone on to slaughter them instead of peacing out. Maybe today wouldn't have happened if we did.

I just wish something could be done to stop terrorist attacks in India. How long do you want us to just sit here and watch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back