BSNL 3G Thread

webserver2009 said:
its working for me :) am using UMG1831 data card :) who told you 991 plan only working on BB?

also u can use 999 plan ;)
As i said its not working at all on non BB device.

I checked it myself.

So as a precaution get the 999 plan done.

Spending 8rs extra wont hurt, or will it?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

onlyravi said:
What do you mean by Datacard? What was the FRC done on that SIM U R using as Data Card.

All 3G data plans are not applicable to every 3G Sim.

Likewise I found out that since mine was a General plan(FRC 33) sim on which I had activated 3G I cannnot use the 3G combo plans of BSNL. (the 331, 551... plans).

A friend of mine had done the 120 FRC and he was able to use the 331 combo plan. So pls chkout on what SIMS the BB plan works.

Also those who are confirming that the BB plan is working for them kindly mention the FRC U did for that SIM. This will automatically clear the confusion :)

For me sadly I cannot use the good combo plans nor can I do the 120FRC on my 2G sim :(
I got my no ported no FRC done so that means i cant use the bb plan?

But it was working on a BB device :S

onlyravi said:
Likewise I found out that since mine was a General plan(FRC 33) sim on which I had activated 3G I cannnot use the 3G combo plans of BSNL. (the 331, 551... plans).

A friend of mine had done the 120 FRC and he was able to use the 331 combo plan. So pls chkout on what SIMS the BB plan works.

Also those who are confirming that the BB plan is working for them kindly mention the FRC U did for that SIM. This will automatically clear the confusion :)

Rs 59 for 3G sim + FRC Rs 120 :)

SpaceVoid said:
Hey webserver when did you do the recharge for 991 ? Few days back or more than a month back ?
28th feb 2011 :)

@webserver. i meant when i use my sim in any datacard or tether it with BB. my main balance gets cut. But i can use UL browsing and downloading on my berry only.

I did the 991 recharge. Please mention you circle.

cisco_tech said:
@webserver. i meant when i use my sim in any datacard or tether it with BB. my main balance gets cut. But i can use UL browsing and downloading on my berry only.

I did the 991 recharge. Please mention you circle.
rest of bengal.. :)

another TE member supra use dis, he is frm Bangalore .. :)

As the BB plan didn't work for me, what are the chances that the ipad plan would? :huh:

Is their a way by which they can tell if i am using an ipad or not?

Faraz said:
As the BB plan didn't work for me, what are the chances that the ipad plan would? :huh:

Is their a way by which they can tell if i am using an ipad or not?
@Faraz and @cisco_tech both of u guyz just try 1day UL iPad plan(Rs99) for testing :)

iPad plan hasnt been launched in orissa :(
Just curious as the BB 3G unlimited is working for some areas can we use the 2G unlimited BB on a normal 2G scheme without BB .:p

Guys, I'm having a serious issue here :( And need help from the experts.

My BSNL 3G gets connected using my Huawei E122 3G Modem. It even shows as "Internet access" in Windows 7 taskbar. But no web pages load i.e. practically I can't use my Internet.

This is happening from the past 3-4 days and I've tried all the possible remedies to solve it, like uninstalling mobile partner and installing it again.

Please tell me how can I solve this problem.

I'm not able to use BSNL 3G :( Please someone help me :(

max_demon said:
Guys, I'm having a serious issue here :( And need help from the experts.

My BSNL 3G gets connected using my Huawei E122 3G Modem. It even shows as "Internet access" in Windows 7 taskbar. But no web pages load i.e. practically I can't use my Internet.

This is happening from the past 3-4 days and I've tried all the possible remedies to solve it, like uninstalling mobile partner and installing it again.

Please tell me how can I solve this problem.

I'm not able to use BSNL 3G :( Please someone help me :(
Is it working in 2G?

Happens with me most of the time, almost once every fortnight.

Gets back to normal in few days itself.

Faraz said:
Is it working in 2G?

Happens with me most of the time, almost once every fortnight.

Gets back to normal in few days itself.
It's not even working in 2G (EDGE) mode. :S

Once it got solved in between the 3-4 days time span, But lasted only for 1 hour :( Then again it didn't load any pages.

I re-install my mobile partner almost daily! I'm currently using my Tikona Wireless Broadband as of now.

I want a solution guys :( :( :(

kestrel5915 said:
^

Did you try using GPRS by putting the sim in a cell phone?
Yeah, in my 3G phone, the Internet is working fine in HSDPA mode.

And now it is even working in my data card. But I'm getting extremely low speeds like 5 kB/s :( :confused:

Need help guys. :(

Hi I am buying ipad 3g (1st gen). Want to know what prepaid data plan of bsnl to take. I have a desktop at home and office and this would be used while travelling only. My usage would be around 2-3gb/month max..

Thanks

Hey one of my friends was saying about TRAI imposing Limits for downloads... and all the networks are removing the offers which are primarily termed as Unlimited..

How true is this ???

Can any one throw some light if at all there was a limit being imposed

Back