BSNL 3G Thread

praveenk said:
For checking usage...?

what is 10chars...?
Yup.

10chars is nothing, in TE there is min char. limit without which you cannot post a reply, this has been implemented to avoid replies like "Thanks", "+1", "I Agree" etc.

So I wrote 10chars to meet that min char. req. for replying.

praveenk said:
Ok thanks

10 chars :eek:hyeah:
lol...you are welcome, but remember don't use this 10char everywhere. Always remember the RULE : If a post doesn't add any value to the discussion(like generally +1, lol, thanks, i agree etc.) will be removed and you'll end up getting infraction.

I have a question. I ported my number to BSNL 3G. They took 59/- for the SIM and 120/- for the first recharge. Does that mean I will get 1 week unlimited download ? The BSNL page says that the offer was valid till 90 days from 01.11.2010 :S

sabby said:
I have a question. I ported my number to BSNL 3G. They took 59/- for the SIM and 120/- for the first recharge. Does that mean I will get 1 week unlimited download ? The BSNL page says that the offer was valid till 90 days from 01.11.2010 :S

I didn't get that offer, when I got my BSNL 3G sim a few days back :S
I asked the BSNL CC and they had no idea about it :p

sabby said:
Me too didn't got any offer like that.

The offer with FRC 120/- is 600MB data

Rs. 120/- Main balance

Rs. 100/- Talktime BSNL to BSNL

Rs. 80/- Talktime BSNL to Others

1000 Local and 1000 National SMS everyday

Validity 6 months

Data Validity 1 month

Gannu said:
This member says it isn't - New bsnl 3g ipad unlimited plan for 999

Where did you get this piece of info from? Or was it a rumor? :/

Sumit still has the 999UL iPad plan - he might be able to pitch in.
Firstly, UL999 iPad Plan still works for me in Shillong which is under NE-II circle of BSNL. As per a few babus of BSNL, this plan is working in some circles and not working in a few circles. For us, our plans/schemes are enabled/disabled from Kolkata. The plan for me atleast is truly UL but I am capped at 2Mbps.

today visited local CSC for inquiring to any validity recharge as my mobile sim showing 1 week remaining .

auntie asked " u have to tell me as there are so many recharges "

I - " can u show me whom if I ask as that desk board regarding 3G is not showing such things .

auntie - ummmmm , I don't know , why not visit that other CSC ( about 6 km from here )

after checking :: BSNL 3G :: Prepaid

I still no idea which 1 should I got for validity extend , any 1 ?

^^ Any data recharge will also increase the validity of the main account accordingly. If you do not want a data recharge, just do any voice recharge. Either of them should work.

EDIT: In the page you have linked, check the table titled Type of vouchers available. Recharge with one of the "Recharge voucher" values available therein. For eg: RC 280 will increase talktime by Rs.110 and validity by 365 days.

Guys any update on the IP address given by BSNL 3G, today i noticed that i've assigned an individual dynamic IP(not the usual shared on in the range of 218.x.x.x) as 117.230.x.x :) if its going to continue, then its good move :)

Back