BSNL 3G Thread

Well, it's working then, because 25 - 30 KBps is not achievable under GPRS / EDGE mode, but you can't call it proper 3G also. Anyway I guess many would agree to suffer at least this much for only Rs. 98/- comparing to those "faltu" 3G plans.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys, any way out to recharge BSNL online??

BTW is 98/- a topup?? I don't think so, because, I tried to recharge it though Online Mobile Recharge | Online Recharge Free | Prepaid Recharge for Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Idea, Tata Indicom, BSNL, Docomo, Tata Indicom, Aircel, Videocon, Loop, Uninor, MTS, S Tel but it says the amount is invalid and the amount is returned my to A/c. So I guess it's only available though easy recharge from shop.

GUys if all goes according to plan i will get IPAD sim this week....i have some doubts:

I am going to get the sim only so How to activate this sim?(i dont want to take the sim out of its holder as i am gonna cut it and use it in my data card) ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

smnrock said:
^i guess thats not possible in TN and if you read the plan properly, they clearly mentioned normal 3G plans are not valid in IPAD plans
are you saying 999 plan wont work in TN?

smnrock said:
^999 plan is there in TN, but that plan may not be possible in normal 3G connections and its applicable only for IPAD offer. Some where i read the IPAD(micro) SIM available only in CSC and CSC in chennai where asking to show IPAD as proof for getting this connection.
lol...now this is really hilarious.

smnrock said:
^999 plan is there in TN, but that plan may not be possible in normal 3G connections and its applicable only for IPAD offer. Some where i read the IPAD(micro) SIM available only in CSC and CSC in chennai where asking to show IPAD as proof for getting this connection.

OK, here is the link i saw about CSC asking IPAD :( http://www.indiabroadband.net/bsnl-3g/34685-can-any1-provide-me-bsnl-ipad-3g-sim.html#post319151
Maybe they r just desperate to see the Ipad device... :p

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the 2Gb for Rs98 will soon become a standard recharge even for 3G.

Lots of news going around about cash and freebies distribution in TN elections...
Wonder if some of our TN friends demanded for UL d/l plans and free bandwidth :bleh: :tongue:

^^iPad plans : 99/- For 1 Day UL and 999/- for 1 Month UL

Try 98/- 2GB for 30 days, this is 2G Plan, but working for many of us, providing 3G Speeds.

krishnandu said:
^^iPad plans : 99/- For 1 Day UL and 999/- for 1 Month UL

Try 98/- 2GB for 30 days, this is 2G Plan, but working for many of us, providing 3G Speeds.
I am not using iPad I am using Huwei USB Data card, so is this above UL 999/ month plan available for my USB data card?

Back