BSNL 3G Thread

Need some info. I need to recharge my ipad sim. need some talk time and a data recharge as well (~5-10gb). Will be using paytm, which two recharges do I need to do :p

^

Rs 750 - 6 GB

Rs 1000 - 9 GB

For talktime you can do a topup of any amount above 50 I think. You will get topup amount minus the taxes as talktime.

varkey said:
^

Rs 750 - 6 GB

Rs 1000 - 9 GB

For talktime you can do a topup of any amount above 50 I think. You will get topup amount minus the taxes as talktime.

Whats the validity of these recharges one month or more than that, i am trying to search for current recharge offers on 3G, unable to find the same.

Also got a mail from BSNL on this offer.

All BSNL BB Customers of 750 Plan and above can now take 3G dataplan at discounted rate Rs.400/p.m, with 1GB Free Usage & Rs. 100/GB after free usage, under Home & Roam plan. For details, contact nearest Customer Service Centers.

Wondering would it be better to go for postpaid plan or stick to prepaid recharges.As my usage varies a lot.

I checked my balance and i got this message

3G 1PS FRC42 KTK valid upto 02/05/2012."STV11:SMS Local/STD at 3paise/SMS for 30 days"

Can anyone explain what tariff plan and voucher this is and where i can find the details for the same.

I hav some prob in connecting. in my area i get UMTS or HSDPA signal. When the signal shows UMTS, data transfer rate comes to 0KB. when HSDPA comes , the rate increases to 25 KB or 200 kbps. From bsnl office , I was told that the max speed they tested was 800 kbps , so my 25KBps is normal as there is more user in our locality. Also they advised me to make a 3G recharge to my sim(turning the 2G sim into a 3G sim through sms) and not doing any 3G PLAN recharge to it , instead to keep cash balance in the sim. But i am still getting veery low speed of 10-25 KBPS. Also i am using beetel 7.2 mbps 3g dongle (huwei MF 190 model ). Any suggeston from you will be helpful .

Guys i am on airtel 2G plan. I want to take bsnl 3G evdo unlimited plan can u guy suggest me one. I live in east UP circle,

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Guys i am on airtel 2G plan. I want to take bsnl 3G evdo unlimited plan can u guy suggest me one. I live in east UP circle .

Any latest 3g plan for prepaid.

Is there any plan which have a month validity? Basically just wanted to use as backup.

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

Ported my Postpaid Airtel Number to BSNL. I have activated 2G 89Rs - 3GB PLAN. Now how to check the data usgae on Postpaid ? As *112# is only for prepaid.

50% Extra data usage for all data recharges done from 26th Jan to 31st. Applicable for iPad plans as well.

http://chennai.bsnl....ffer_240112.htm

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]So for the 751 5GB plan we will get 7.5GB instead! That's super cool
<
Will recharge on Monday.

Its applicable for Chennai SIMs or all TN SIMs?[/font]

#varkey

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Also it says [/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]
50%Extra Data usage for the 3G Data RCVs (including iPAD plans) with Free Usage of 1000MB and above
[/font]

[font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]So I guess its applicable only for 400+ plans. So if it applies for the 3102 plan ie., 22.5GB instead of 15GB for 6months then that would be great
<
[/font]

Back