BSNL 3G Thread

this sucks my validity expires on 10th :( time to reactivate my Wi5 wireless 1Mbps account ....which goes kaput every other day......rain/strong winds make it go crazy....i am doomed now :(.

I recharged for one month few days ago (999 plan). I just have to enjoy my last month of high speed unlimited internet ..then back to sucky landline internet with 512 kbps :(

This is actually SAD.First i was upset that the 4200 6 months 3G plan got scrapped.Then i thought this iPad2 999 plan was the answer to my prayers.Now thats gone too :\

Sad that Ipad plan will now be discontinued had a hard time in getting sim validity extended, so now switched to MTNL 6 months 4500 UL plan, great speeds, usually >3 Mbps.

Also got Rs.400 talktime on that crappy ipad sim & dont know what to do with that much TT :mad:

Sigh... so this is my last recharge. I just did a recharge on 23rd I guess.

+LT

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

siril_k said:
Sad that Ipad plan will now be discontinued had a hard time in getting sim validity extended, so now switched to MTNL 6 months 4500 UL plan, great speeds, usually >3 Mbps.

Also got Rs.400 talktime on that crappy ipad sim & dont know what to do with that much TT :mad:

Does the MTNL plan work in roaming? Say in Pune?

+LT

@Dark Angel

Bought this last week from same seller.

Got it in couple of days. He shipped the modem the same day.:cool2:

Order it fast :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

One more positive is, it comes with 1yr warranty :)

Stupid BSNL portal says 'Enter a valid BSNL prepaid number' when I try to recharge a friend's 3G SIM with 250MB data. Able to do Talktime topup w/o issues from the portal!

Now the issue is that the 250MB 3G recharge costs Rs.101 and in the end the BSNL portal asks me to pay Rs.104(according the max. + or - Rs.3 policy)

So if I recharge via PayTM should i recharge it with Rs.101 or Rs.104? Has anyone tried such recharge from PayTM?

Back