BSNL 3G Thread

^Damn :( Fed up of all this. First the EVDO went bust with dial up like speeds in my place. Now the IPad 3G has failed me :( Sucks.

Anyone from Coimbatore recently got a a micro SIM that is uncapped? If so please mention the CSC from where you got it. Sourcing from Chennai is not possible fora few weeks.

P.S: What no. to dial to get the data remaining of the 1GB free per month. Tried *123*6# but it ain't working :(

New BSNL charges are same as that of the private telecom companies, not sure what were they thinking :S while fixing the price. The private operators gives far better service than BSNL for the same amount, only reason I was sticking with BSNL was their low charges.
So bye bye BSNL 3G :tongue: time to check out the other providers now.

BSNL website has reflected the Rs.750 5GB plan. But for my friend's no. 94896xxxxx the plan is not reflected in the portal when he tries to recharge via portal.

Is anyone else able to recharge it via portal. Also PayTM doesnt reflect this plan under special recharge. Will recharging Rs.750 through special recharge of PayTM work fine or will we end up getting a balance recharge!

^ If the plan is available in your circle, you can go ahead and recharge through PayTM - Special Recharge. Just enter the amount manually. If the recharge is not available, it will simply fail, you will *not* end up getting Rs 750 as normal balance! :p

^Good. SIM is TN circle 3G SIM. Not sure whether its available in TN.

Problem is that there is a +3 rs. premium in TN for the older plans. For eg., Rs.100 plan is Rs.103 in the portal. But not sure whether the +3 is applicable for the newer Rs.750 plan. So confused whether to special recharge for Rs.750 or Rs.753.

If some TN user has successfully recharged 5GB Rs.750 plan via PayTM please let me know whether you did a Rs.750 or Rs.753 plan.

hi guys, need small help again, the validity of my bsnl 3g Ipad micro sim is expiring this week, so could u guys suggest any vfm recharges for extending the validity, are there any special RC for Ipad sims?

Thanks

Aakash said:
U can recharge via portal, by choosing debit or atm card...Not by net banking..Netbanking does not work in bsnl portal...

Netbanking works fine on portal, i have used it many times.

Anyone got the Ipad 3G sim recently in bangalore...

Here in HBR Layout there are not asking for IMEI no but they are asking to show the Ipad itself....

plz PM or mention the CSC from where you guys have procured and the speed cap..

Also is it mandetoru to use it for the first time in an IPad?

Guys really frustrated by BSNL, need help, the validity of my BSNL Ipad sim expires on 08 Oct 2011 & to increase this validity I tried to recharge with Rs.220 via Paytm.com to get 60 days validity & talktime worth Rs.180 but instead the fools recharged my number with talktime topup where in I got Rs.200 Talktime & 0 Days Validity :mad:, I specifically selected the special voucher from the popular vouchers link, which clearly mention that spl rc of Rs.220 will give me 60 days validity & 180 talktime. Mailed Paytm support but no reply yet (except automated ack mail.)

So today went to BSNL CSC where I clearly asked for Mobile to mobile RC but was given a paper top up of Rs.220 which is no use to me bcoz the sim I have is of AP Circle whereas I stay in maharashtra circle & now have got RC cpn of MH Circle, which is of no use to me as its not able to recharge & the bsnl guys refuse to take it back.

So in all I have lost Rs.440 for absolute nothing :(

Can anyone help me how to get increased validity on my IPAD sim, already have Rs.999 plan active & would lose even that as its 21 more days of Unltd plan remaining.....

Back