BSNL 3G Thread

^afaik even for topup, you will get validity extended and since you recharged for above 200, you should get 6 months validity i guess. This is in-general for bsnl KA and TN, but not sure is there some thing spl for ipad plans.

^^ True if u selected Rs 220 in Paytm (normal recharge/topup and not special) you should get 6 months validity. Any Top-up/Recharge/Special recharges gives validity as well now. Check ur balance via *123# and check validity.

Supra said:
^^ True if u selected Rs 220 in Paytm (normal recharge/topup and not special) you should get 6 months validity. Any Top-up/Recharge/Special recharges gives validity as well now. Check ur balance via *123# and check validity.

well did not try that but since the popular recharges said i get validity of 2 months i went ahead with RC.

However I also recharged from BSNL CSC via mobile RC but still I recieved only talktime & now got Rs.400 talktime on my card :mad: & dont know what to do with it :S

Only hope is now the Customer Care :(

hello guys

Purchased a new m-sim (bsnl).the csc guy said that i wud get my number through sms but i didnt.Also i m not able to call from it, not even to customer care.Plz can anyone confirm if u r able to call from ur sim.

i tried to do a top-up recharge on it but it failed. BTW the sim had 1gb data balance in it , used it in a day.

thnks

Guys, help me utilize balance on my bsnl prepaid sim.

I went to recharge from shop,

Selected recharge of 100 for 3G.

Bsnl credited that amount as top up.

Same thing happened with 50 stv for 3g.

Now I am with no 3g pack but with some 120 rs as balance.

Guide me which 3g pack to activate so as to get benefit.

Its Maharashtra sim.

Just got a BSNL 3G sim for ipad, getting pretty good speeds need check with a modem though.

157331344.png

The 999 recharge is still working guys ....so do the recharge by 31st October and get the UL till next 30 days....I did it around 22 hours back

^ Do you know whether the validity gets extended if you recharge while the current plan is still active? I just recharged on 21st. :( If it gets extended then will recharge again on 31st.

Don't think u could recharge like that because then you could do any number of recharges in advance.

I am just assuming here but then again with bsnl any thing can happen.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Well, in case of other STVs its possible. I have done exactly that with Rs 13 SMS pack which was discontinued. I recharged for the same amount twice and the validity got extended by two months.

Its even explicitly written on their site that if you recharge a STV before expiry it gets extended. But I'm not sure about the iPad unlimited plan.

So if anyone could verify we could enjoy the unlimited plan for few more months.

From the BSNL site regarding extension of validity - http://chennai.bsnl.co.in/News/STVSMS260911.htm

Customer is not barred from using a second booster from the same group. However, if he uses a second booster from the same group, (i.e. within the existing validity period of the previous SMS booster)

Balance SMS will be carried forward

The BOOSTER Validity is extended from the date of recharge of the new BOOSTER. If the validity of the earlier BOOSTER is higher, then old higher validity will be maintained.

Sent from my ZTE-BLADE using Tapatalk

Back