Bulletstorm - Discussion Thread

Re: The Official 'BulletStorm' Thread! [PS3] [X360] [PC]

I haven't been able to get the shot in the ass skill yet. does it only work with the revolver? the standard machine gun doesn't seem to work.

I however, do love the shot in the nads and then kick in the face for a "mercy kill" for a sweet +100 lol

Flail gun is by far my favorite. I think that gun that bounces balls is pretty stupid. doesn't seem to work too well for me. anybody use it a lot? I'd like some tips on that gun. revolver is pretty sick for a first shot headshot. good amount of points on single targets. Sniper rifle is absolute awesome for bullet guidance, and the charge is bloody amazing. Shotguns really sweet as well to melt faces.

And of course, the leash is the I-WIN button.

When does the dinosaur level come :detect2:

I think , on Act 3.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

hyperknight said:
I haven't been able to get the shot in the ass skill yet. does it only work with the revolver? the standard machine gun doesn't seem to work.
Its tricky. Choose a dude who is targeting your party member. Then quick slide to his back, switch to sniper rifle. then go boom. Actually a pretty powerful gun is required to pull this off. Because, as soon as you shoot him, he will turn your side. Which then again complicates things.

I am not able to pull off kill by shooting limbs. I tried a lot.. but was not able to pull it off.

Finally finished, AWESOME GAME!! Breadth of fresh air in overcrowded FPS genre.So many ways to kill your enemies.Clear whole levels without hitting even a single bullet.Graphics were gorgeous, way better than other Unreal engine games.

OK! The stuttering seems to be kicking in big time. It's really annoying now. :mad:

Yea towards the end it stuttered a lot.Otherwise the game ran well with constant 62 FPS.

Ethan_Hunt said:
OK! The stuttering seems to be kicking in big time. It's really annoying now. :mad:
do i smell a low performing card? :p

*says the current owner of an HD 4670*

Anyone received BulletStorm through Flipkart yet? Is it Limited Edition??

Dam! I'm seriously thinking of getting the PS3 version now. I'm on Act 3 and was having a blast with the game. But the momentary pauses and irregular frame drops are really killing my experience. :(

On a side note, I found the dialogues to be so hilarious and cheesy, that you can't help but facepalm yourself and laugh it out. :p

Initially the dialogues were ok..but later it was meh! I got so sick when some1 started talking..:p

Placed order through Flipkart last night, will be heading to chennai tonight, I hope it arrives by tomorrow, so that I can play max till sunday!...Anyone in here ordered to flipkart can update on time taken for delivery? I know Intencity is awesome has next day delivery for metros, hoping its similar for FK too!

It's obvious that the script writer(s) won't win any awards for it. :p

Besides, it's not like the game was centered around the dialogues & storyline, it's the gameplay which is supposed to sell this title. ;)

Jasku said:
Placed order through Flipkart last night, will be heading to chennai tonight, I hope it arrives by tomorrow, so that I can play max till sunday!...Anyone in here ordered to flipkart can update on time taken for delivery? I know Intencity is awesome has next day delivery for metros, hoping its similar for FK too!
books have taken me 3 days.

i complete the games just 7.5 hour only and it awesome imba games with stun move and kick also even the boss is too strong to kill it :D

just completed the game! really awesome game..awesome story..awesome character dialogues (very dickish :p)..the Leash is the best part. looking forward to play the sequel.

I hope the sequel for BulletStorm comes out on PC - its the best platform for Shooters but dev's are ignoring it more by the day.

^^ They aren't ignoring anymore.

nVidia and Epic just unveiled UNREAL ENGINE 3 with DirectX11 at GDC

Just played this game till Act 1 - Chapter 2. Awesome game, totally love it so far.

But will not play anymore as i dont wanna ruin my experience playing at 1368*720 @ all low. Will play it in April at 1980*1080 @ Uber High settings :p

comp@ddict said:
^^ They aren't ignoring anymore.

nVidia and Epic just unveiled UNREAL ENGINE 3 with DirectX11 at GDC
Super news <3 So does that mean we can dream of Gears of War 3? :ashamed:

Back