Chat About The Resident Evil Series

I remember reading somewhere about a black woman who raised complaints about RE5 featuring a white man going around slaughtering scores of African people. Can't wait to see what will happen once they show the screens of the Pakistan setting(if it exists).

I've been doing some research on the next movie, it has been annouced that it is going to be called, "Resident Evil: Degeneration," and there is something very different, its animated, yeah, thats what i said, ANIMATED!!!

[IMO] i don't think they should make an animated RE movie, especially as they have left "Extinction" with a cliff-hanger. To me, this movie may not be as bad is i'm currently expecting, but i'll just have to wait and see, hey, you never know, it might just be good.

I think they should do at least the next one in "Real-Time," i wanna see leon, ada, and all the characters we havent seen yet. making the next RE movie animated could be good in some ways, as they can explore, in more depth then ever before, "due to it being animated, (if you know what i mean)." but the cliff-hanger at the end of "Extinction" left me thinking.... i would like the next movie to be"Real-Time" and follow on...

Anyways, enough blabbering on, heres a link!

Resident Evil: Degeneration animated movie announced by Capcom & Sony

I really hope they dont follow though with this, but in a way i do. *confused real bad* Y'know what i mean..!

Yeah a real life sequel to Extinction is needed!

Animated is confusing me. RE games are M rated 17+, the movies are Rated R for 18+, and they are going to make an animated movie? I seriously hope they include the gore and blood, because if they try to get it PG-13, it won't be RE anymore.

It'll be awesome though, I just know it.

Hey me too a die-hard fan of the RE series. I remeber my friend had bought a PS2 from America and was playing RE2 on it. Our 10th Boards had just finished and we wud b hooked 2 it like hell at his place.....day in n nite outs :)....we used to do a lot of resource planning at every item box n save location we cud find (what a relief they were during those times).

RE3 Nemesis was outstanding to say the least and so was Code Veronice. I watched the movie Re:Apocalypse only to see the Nemesis in Axtion. (Remeber the bald dude in RE2? He was referred to as the Terminator on some site...ha ha).

RE4 is d best RE ever !!! Long and satisfying, with loads of sensible story moments and thrilling grip patented by the series. And what eye candy graphics !!! Btw, have u played this game called Dead Rising on X360 by Capcom? Zombie bashing was neva so much fun :).....there are about > 100 zombies at a time in a single scene sometimes.....the only problem is that the entire game is quite time-bound, which makes u stay on ur ass all the time :p.....

Waiting for RE 5 now...the gameplay trailers sure luk like its gonna b a blast !!

Nemesis said:
we used to do a lot of resource planning at every item box n save location we cud find (what a relief they were during those times).

Aah, good ol memories. My bro and I played Re3,2 and 1 together. With me only controlling the controller, he used to crack all the mysteries, whick key goes where, economical ammo planning. I just handled the action on screen. Couldn't have completed those without him.

Was long ago anyways.

Params7 said:
Aah, good ol memories. My bro and I played Re3,2 and 1 together. With me only controlling the controller, he used to crack all the mysteries, whick key goes where, economical ammo planning. I just handled the action on screen. Couldn't have completed those without him.

Was long ago anyways.

Dude, i did it RE3 with my bro to:p

Yeah i remember, i was only little:p

Well, i was to young to play it anyways, dunno bout little:p

Sooooo, how are you??

Not spoke properly in a while....

Ck Nish said:
I remember reading somewhere about a black woman who raised complaints about RE5 featuring a white man going around slaughtering scores of African people.

Bit late on this reply, never saw it before, sorry...

Lol your actually saying someone raised complaints?? lol seriously, its just like playing, actually i cant think of a game with a black(not being racist) main character....

Never mind, i wont go there...

Ck Nish said:
Can't wait to see what will happen once they show the screens of the Pakistan setting(if it exists).

Haha, i'd love to see this..

Just to see what they say, [IMO] i dont really see anything wrong with it.

Well i dont [IMO] think its racist at all....

Params7 said:

Was long ago anyways.

Ya mate, i played with my sister, who was a die-hard fan of RE series as well. When i got RE4, she specially came down from Pune to play it with me......vot fun it was, she wud scream if i got based up by zombies or died by any chance......wish i cud turn bak time :)

Infact we njoyed Devil May Cry 3 also 2gether, solid fun !!!:cool2: Can't wait for RE5 and her company again ..... :eek:hyeah:

Resident Evil : Degeneration screens!!

1-17.jpg

7-1.jpg

2-15.jpg

Claire?

6-2.jpg

Leon??

3-9.jpg

Zomby!

4-5.jpg

Its definitely Mr.Kennedy!

5-3.jpg

The RPD.

8-1.jpg

I can't figure out the plot they're gonna run on, if it has both Claire and Leon and the RPD it should be Re2's, but Leon is from Re4 here :/ Maybe its the events after Code : Veronica which they haven't shown till yet.

But awesome, nonetheless!

WOW!

This wasn't what i expected at all!

Thsi looks awesome from the screens? Dont ask how, i just have this feeling!

Great find man, i agree, i dont know how they're going to put the story across, and to me, that does look more like the RE4-Leon than the RE2-Leon.

it maybe because RE4 is the latest game with leon in it, and thats how we may remember him, but as you said nonetheless, its going to rock!

I cant believe that they have screens already, were did you find them??

Nice CGI screens there. Usually, it's the CGI that is created first for games these days to build hype for game.

MaconiE90 said:
Haha, i'd love to see this..

Just to see what they say, [IMO] i dont really see anything wrong with it.

Well i dont [IMO] think its racist at all....

They'd probably just have a Fatwah issued against them or something of that nature.:p

Well, well ,well, this thread flopped last year, and now its coming back, the Resident Evil 5 Countdown has begun:)

RE: 5 Countdown

but to me, the countdown, is counting up??

any ideas why??

cant wait, until its release..

Site is now open, with a new trailer:) get in,,, and some other useful stuff:) take a look.

Resident Evil

That trailer is good:p shows more than ever, not gunna spoil it for you, but the camera angles are obviously the same as resident evil 4, who is that women in the video?? gotta be a new character.?

Back