Chat About The Resident Evil Series

Atleast it's better than George A.romero's Dawn of the dead movie..this one had a sucktacular ending.

Even shaun of the dead is better than the dawn of the dead crap.Hmm,I remember seeing another funny zombie movie,it was night of the living dead 2 although part one was serious..dunno why they added some comical events in the sequel.

Resident Evil 4 for PC is releasing May 15th for 19.99$

Resident Evil 4 for PC - Resident Evil 4 PC Game - Resident Evil 4 Computer Game

Some new stuff :

Umbrella Chronicles trailers :

YouTube - Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Wii

YouTube - Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles Gameplay Movie 2

YouTube - Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles Trailer 2

And a really weird trailer for Resident Evil 4 - Wii edition.

YouTube - Resident Evil 4 - Wii Edition Trailer.

Umbrella Chronicles, is the stuff the RE fans have been waiting for since RE1 in 1996 storywise, as it'll feature the end of Umbrella. It'll tie in the events between RE0 and RE1. So once you get the Wii, it'll be better if you first get these 2 RE games for Gamecube and play it on Wii then get Umbrella Chronicles.

but I hate the way how Capcom is trying to split the Resident Evil fanbase across two platforms. The Wii won't get RE5!! And they could port Umbrella Chronicles to PSP, PS2 etc...

And lol. Some 3 years ago Shinji Mikami, creator of Resident Evil, said he was so sure that Resident Evil 4 will forever remain exclusive to Gamecube that he'd chop off his head if it went to any other console.

And to this day, its coming out for newer platforms, XD!

RE4 for PC is already out re.

Also finally out is the official graphics patch which adds proper lighting to the game. Get it here.
Note that this patch is only for the EU version which is 'Resident Evil 4' and not the Asian version called 'Biohazard 4'.

There's a fan made hi-res texture pack as well (which I posted earlier in this thread) which combined with the official graphics patch makes the game truly PC-worthy.

The trailer is awesome...it really gave u the feel how big is the movie....but then too cant just judge based on it...will have to see if the movie clicks...

No news actually,although rumours are to expect some news of RE5 at E3..and mixed reactions for the umbrella chronicles..RE fanatics hate it while others like the new approach

I'm sure nothing will be revealed about RE5. Only Umbrella Chronicles, and yeah, it sucks the way Capcom is trying to split the RE fanbase across the platforms. Why can't they just bring all the RE games on one line of platforms (PS2-PS3) and then keep porting from there?

Sellouts.

Superb!! Like the rumours said before, it really could be set in Pakistan looking at that bgm of the trailer, but people make me think its set in a village of Africa.

Absolutely brilliant! Can't wait for no.5 and kick some ass as Redfield again.

I dont know if you guys ever saw this Extended Version of the E3 trailer, it states that it is Chris Redfield, well, here it is, looks like theres going to be a lot of fookin zombies!!! im gunna love kickin some bloodthursty butt!!! mwahahaha

Here!

its got the same veiw as RE4, smashin:p:D

Back