Chat About The Resident Evil Series

i live in the united kingdom :p

i really didn't know about this book!

i shall have a scan around, look for it:p

i'll let you know how much it cost's over here!:)

params... on ebay i can get it for £5 which is INR 402.41 in your money:p

i think thats right??

:)

hmmm... is the RESIDENT EVIL 4 (pc game ) named as BIO HAZARD 4 ??if yes -

cauz thats what my friend gave me and told that it is RE 4.

i installed using the dvd and then started the game...i didnt like the gfx. much dunno why..but looked a little dull and didnt understand any of its controls. could not even find the video settings and all...

and i could just move the player..and didnt knw how to fire..so got frustrated and uninstalled it ..

lolz...can some one tell me if bio hazard 4 and RE 4 are same ?..

also what are the default PC controls for the game ? how do i change the controls ? and i cant even properly navigate thro the menus of the game..or quit the game !

Bio is japanese version of Resi. Capcom had licencing trouble using the word biohazard for the videogame back in 1996. I don't know, but Saumil said the Resident Evil 4 PC version is yet to come out. And I read somewhere that Bio 4 PC is only compatible with joytick and is truly a half assed port..don't waste your time on it.

ohk...got it...man really..it was a pain figuring out the game...

do temme when the real PC version is out..and yeah thnx 4 da info...

I just hope they don't screw Wesker up. Give him his damn glasses and that glossy hair look, a dark and bad-ass attitude that won't take **** from Alice or otherwise, Paul Anderson can go kiss his ass!

faheem_m said:
ohk...got it...man really..it was a pain figuring out the game...

do temme when the real PC version is out..and yeah thnx 4 da info...

Bio Hazzard 4 is the PC port of the RE 4. I dont think there will ever be an entire rewrite of the game unless they decide to have a PC version when they began to develop a fresh installment. Bio Hazzard can be played both with keyboard as well as a Joypad. But its a pain to play with either on a PC for anyone accustomed to playing PC based FPS or TPS.

The game is very slow paced compared to a native PC FPS game. The graphics are just Ok at 1680 x 1050 resolution. I played a few levels and got bored. Overall its best left to a console gamer. :p

Hey Resident Evil fans!I just installed RE4 or biohazard 4 on ma pc.The controls are a pan in da ass.Im planning to buy a game controller for ma pc.Just wanted to know if this pc version,is compatible with a game controller like say the xbox 360 pc game controller.Any idea??

Back