Cheapest elec/PC Accessories shop I have seen- And they ship free to India - woot-

I have ordered for an DVI-HDMI cable yesterday.....lets see when it reaches me...reading the user experiences....it takes around 3weeks to reach mumbai .....

Hey I ordered some stuff

SKU Product or Service Name Quantity Price Shipping

0680 STAPELESS-STAPLER-BLUE x 1 Shipped $2.84 -

3399 Cigeratte Looking Butane Lighter x 1 Shipped - -

4248 Super-Strong Rare-Earth RE Magnets (8mm 20-Pack) x 1 Shipped $1.63 -

5266 HDMI Cable for PS3 (6ft) x 1 Shipped $10.18 -

6816 3M Scotch Brite Hi-Tech Cleaning Cloth for Gadgets x 1 Shipped $2.98 -

Got all this day b4 yesterday ... in 3 weeks !

Great site...m gonna order more n more..lol

and guess what, they sent me one more post today..and it just hand Cigeratte lighter which they already sent me :S ... so ye got one more for free..lol

hope every one got their items without much delay.

I need to get some LED spotlamps(220V) and USB-MIDI cable, does anyone know if these are available in India for the same price ?.

^ Shipping will take time for some items that they need to source from suppliers - about a month or even more. Unless for some reasons customs decide to hold up or 'lose' your items, there is no hassle at all.

I ordered on 27th September, Item left HK on 7th October (They give tracking number for some items). After a week, I checked at the local area post-office and they said it may be at customs, contact the Foreign Post Office. But before I could do that, within two days, the parcel arrived at my place. Total shipping time - 20 Days. A friend ordered something else, it took him 16 days.

The customs clearing time is 1-2 weeks. If there is no charge, the parcel will come to you straight. If there is some duty, they'll send you a letter to come clear it. So I suggest you wait for 3 weeks after shipping. If it doesn't get to you in that time, go to the Foreign Post Office for your city.

Also, :hap2: to dealextreme. Item works perfectly. And is an original piece. [It was a R4DS for the Nintendo DS].

^ That's a very long time. Please check at the foreign PO - customs could perhaps have held up your parcel. Though, one time I did receive a package after 35 days. In any case, you should make inquiries.

xXx said:
I have ordered for an DVI-HDMI cable yesterday.....lets see when it reaches me...reading the user experiences....it takes around 3weeks to reach mumbai .....

I received it on 24th OCT....ordered on 8th OCT....so imo a quick delivery...:) will use it frequently :D

You know what on my Package...it was written Flashlight :)

but there was my cable packed inside :)

so please do a Tracking of it !!!

Back