Audio Circle Arko speakers - Discussion Thread

Actually, I might in a couple of months... if I manage to convince myself to get an amp+passive speakers that is :D

That'd be too late. :p

Looks like I'll have to settle for the Audioengine 2 but bajaao is no longer stocking them. Perhaps some other dealer. Will do some research.

Too lazy to venture out into the city :p. I live on the outskirts and the traffic in the city is horrible!
will keep an eye out if I see anything though

Damn. :(

Let's see. I've read that the 80W had a much tighter bass and the SQ overall were much better than the 100W version. If I can spend 8k + shipping on these, might as well spend a bit more and get something in the lines of the M-Audio AV40 or so. AV40 has garnered some very positive reviews!

Ah decisions decisions.

ARKO 80W

It seems to be available here.

Thanks! Tried it out just for kicks. :p

It has a flat shipping rate at Rs. 5 (yeah that's five) and COD being the only payment option. Looks good to me although the rate is definitely higher than what was sold in Landmark outlets. I would like to contact these folks before I commit to the deal though.

Since no one wanted to gift me anything for Christmas, well I went out and got something for myself.

Krash and Karan know I have been looking for a good set of speaers for myself for quite a while, but either the budget or the speakers did not suit me.

So yesterday I went to Landmark at Orion mall and I found these at 50% off. WOW.

I remember a long discussion on this set a few months ago on some other forum. I auditioned it using some music from an Ipod and I was floored.

Total Damages 3.5k including tax.

This is a rebadged Microlabs Solo 6C, designed by Peter Larsen.

roaY2.jpg

USP1l.jpg

Looks like a good friend picked up the last set from Landmark, Orion for me! :D

Thanks a bunch man! Cannot appreciate it enough. :)

PS: @mav2000, thanks a lot for the headsup! Was eyeing on the Audioengine 2 for Jan next year but looks like I can make do with these babies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a good friend picked up the last set from Landmark, Orion for me! :D

Thanks a bunch man! Cannot appreciate it enough. :)

PS: @mav2000, thanks a lot for the headsup! Was eyeing on the Audioengine 2 for Jan next year but looks like I can make do with these babies.

Last set:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back