Probably should have posted this on a weekend lol, would've been much easier to manage. I've also listed all of this stuff locally and asked friends and family to take anything they think might come in handy, whatever remains after the weekend I will sell or giveaway to users here who've pm'ed or left a message on the thread in chronological order. Please give me some time to go through all of your messages and respond. Thanks
Can I please get the laptop?
Dell Inspiron N4030
There's a young guy who works here who wants to study and i was thinking of getting a used desktop for him. Instead can get this laptop repaired, get a sad and a ram and give him instead
A good cause indeed. Will let you know on the weekend.
Interested in the Sony Camera and Portable Gaming Console. Please DM.
Dm'd
Thanks for the sale/giveaway.

Intrested in laptop cooling pad, please PM
Dm'd
> 16)Generic xbox 360 wired controller(not working) - For spare parts. Rs. 50

Do you remember this having any stick drift? I have one with stick drift which I could consider fixing. Would you know what exactly is broken here?

If controller is usable for the spare parts I need then interested in these two things as well. Else it doesn't make much sense to ship it to Bangalore:

10)Generic speaker(orange) - low quality wired speaker. Rs. 50

21)USB 2.0 splitter - splits one USB port into 4 USB ports. Free
Don't remember there being any stick drift, but I was also a dumb teenager with not much anger control so I'm not sure how much abuse that poor thing had to take. As far as I can remember one day the controller started having issues working and would only do so if the wire was bent at a certain angle, and then a few weeks after that it just stopped working, and since then it has been lying in a dusty storage rack. Sorry I can't give more info than that. Will update you on the two remaining items on the weekend.
Interested in cameras. DM me Plz...
Dm'd
Hey Man! Interested in the following items

VR Headset
Micro usb to other adapters
USB 2.0 Splitter
Cooling Pad
Multi Card Reader
1 USB Keyboard
Camera

Please do PM as I can't
Dm'd
interested in sony camera
Dm'd
I think you uploaded the same pics twice.
Can you share the pics of the AA battery charger?
Also as I can't be online always to keep a tab here I call dibs on ALL the upcoming kitchen appliances just so I can check the items first before anyone else. :watching::hilarious:
I didn't realise I uploaded duplicates until this morning, was way too sleepy at night, sorry. Will share pictures of the charger on the weekend, bit busy atm. Have noted your interest in the kitchen appliances as well, thanks.

Last edited:
Have messaged a few users. Will move onto the next user in line if I don't receive a reply within the day, still have a lot of stuff to sift through

Back