Consumer Harassment, the Mitsu.in way

Tweet Karan Johar, Anurag Kashyap, Anubhav Sinha and hopefully they may hear you..
All three of them combined can't come up with a better plot than what Mitsu so consistently comes up with. Here are more updates:

My one last request mail to Mitsu: Refund me my respected sirs.

Mitsu's Reply: Hope you will get refund n ur domain name frm techenclave. (Proper saas - bahu dialogue exchange there lol)

My reply to Mitsu: Thanks a lot for your incredible service and mesmerising support. That reply tells me that you clearly intend to continue your world-class bullying. The fruits of your trying labour await.
Sincere regards

Mitsu's reply to me: You issue threatened "The fruits of your trying labour await. " which proved you doing all efforts to do illegal activity. Team - please forward this authority in current case that proves his involvement, this is to prove involvement in hacking.That is all need.we win.

Yea, that is all they need.. To call me a "hecker boi". Such a joke this company is lol.

This drama now has enough masala for a movie "Once upon a time, a Registrar in India". Grab your popcorn and wait for the next plot update.

Last edited:
What is Nixi's response?

Strange behaviour by Mitsu. If you're having issues with a customer, the easiest solution is to refund.

What is Nixi's response?
Nothing. I guess this is the power Mitsu were flexing on the call. Have mailed Nixi on legal@nixi.in over 10 times. Have quoted the entire interaction between Mitsu and me multiple times in those mails. Have told them clearly how my immediate compliance was hidden from the domain suspension mail. Zero response.

The only response I ever got was from a separate mail on Nixi's consumer support mail. On that mail, they totally ignore everything I write and ask me to 'Request' the Registrar Mitsu to help update my WHOIS info with my KYC details. When I requested Nixi consumer support to go through my grievance instead of sending me a generic copy paste response, they ignored that. Complete silence again.

This was completely unexpected from Nixi.
Strange behaviour by Mitsu. If you're having issues with a customer, the easiest solution is to refund.
They are behaving like street vendors in a state of anarchy. The moment I started asking them for refund, they started sending me threats to send me to jail. I magically became a DDOS attacker with that request for refund. The fact that such a company exists and operates publicly is crazy.

Plus, they don't even fear NCH. They ignore the complaints before them as well.

Last edited:
Update:
More threats from Mitsu. This thread is going to be immortalised as the living proof of what could be the "worst ever" incident of consumer harassment by a company operating publicly. Threats after threats, lies after lies and they have zero fear of the law and order in India.

I have received fresh new threats from Mitsu where they again threaten to send me to 'jail'. They just hit a new low. They say they are now going to file me for 'Cyber Defacement'. A completely new 'Cyber' term to me so I Googled it and according to Google:
Website defacement is an attack on a website that changes the visual appearance of a website or a web page. These are typically the work of defacers, who break into a web server and replace the hosted website with malware or a website of their own.

They say, "don't keep mailing us for refund or we'll block your Mail-ID." The language of threat remains the same.
On Sep 6, 2023 they screamed on call:
"Thanks a lot for informing the NCH. We are now going to blacklist you from Indian corps. You've made it easy for us by informing the incident to the Govt.
On Dec 22, 2023, they mailed me:
We are collecting evidences for 'Cyber Defacement' and luckily your emails are giving us the needed evidences. (You've made it easy for us by asking for the refund and saying that there will be repercussions for the bullying)

They also mention this line: "We will take all required actions to protect our business.".
Yeah, 'actions' like lies, harassment and threats according to what they have done so far.

According the gentlemen over at Mitsu, I was framed as a "DDOS attacker" on Thu, Dec 7. As December 22 approached, I was called a 'Cyber Defacer'. I mean they can't even lie with consistency. A bunch of 40+ year old adults teaming up to bully a man half their age. Demanding a refund to them auto-magically makes you a hacker!

This company thinks they can plant lies to exercise their power. I am confident that there is justice in the democracy of India. I sincerely hope that Cyber Cell gets into this and gifts Mitsu.in the rewards of their harassment, bullying, personal life threats, and fake cyber crime allegations.

Last edited:
They can not ban you PAN india. There is no such thing as KYC in domain registration, no private entity is allowed to do that, no such provision in ICANN. They are not a legit business, if they were they would have a sense of the shit they are spewing out of their mouth.

ICANN doesn't mandate it, doesn't need it, it's for registrars to give local govt your info. And once you get a domain, you never have to provide an ID ever again.

All this could have been avoided if you were a little careful. Why is your domain in their control??? You could have just bought the domain yourself and every good registrar (ignore all Indian registrars) allows creating users in the account and you could have given them non-admin access.

Edit: Just looked at their website, Man I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole even if I didn't know about this fiasco. They are selling domains at loss (ICANN has a fixed pricing for Domain names), they are bound to F**k you at some point. Never, ever, ever buy a domain below the ICANN price (if you have trouble finding it look at cloudflare's pricing, they sell domains at cost)

Last edited by a moderator:
ICANN doesn't mandate it, doesn't need it, it's for registrars to give local govt your info. And once you get a domain, you never have to provide an ID ever again.
Idk. The first rule in that link https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/id-2013-05-03-en reads:
Registrars sometimes request copies of documents to verify your identity or contact information, such as government issued IDs and/or utility bills.

I think that means Registrars can ask the registrant for Govt ID proof in case there is the need to. In my case, the only incomplete info was the missing doorstep address. My info was 'incomplete' and not 'false' by no means. I do reside in the same city, block, pin.

Thing is, this registrar doesn't understand the meaning of 'request'. They straight up intimidate and then get offended when the consumer points that out.
They can not ban you PAN india
I mean who the hell are they to utter such words? I think it's illegal to send threats like this..
I understand you want your domain back
I don't. It was the name of an imaginary institution. I can imagine a new one anytime. Happy if I get this domain back, indifferent if I don't. Thing is they are NOT REFUNDING me.
I'd appreciate if you explain how you'd approach this.
Never, ever, ever buy a domain below the ICANN price (if you have trouble finding it look at cloudflare's pricing, they sell domains at cost) cuz you are bound to get F***k*d if you do.
Wasn't aware of this. Will be careful next time.
Also, one should not share their adhar ID, only masked adhaar.
Man, imagine getting threats by a registrar "You can't argue with us, we don't like customer who does so and now you'll be charged 500 or lose your domain" when you ask 'In what form you need to submit the Aadhaar and where'. I had submitted the full screenshot with the QR in 'sheer panic' back then.

Will be careful next time. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Idk. The first rule in that link https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/id-2013-05-03-en reads:
Registrars sometimes request copies of documents to verify your identity or contact information, such as government issued IDs and/or utility bills.

I think that means Registrars can ask the registrant for Govt ID proof in case there is the need to. In my case, the only incomplete info was the missing doorstep address. My info was 'incomplete' and not 'false' by no means. I do reside in the same city, block, pin.

Thing is, this registrar doesn't understand the meaning of 'request'. They straight up intimidate and then get offended when the consumer points that out.

I mean who the hell are they to utter such words? I think it's illegal to send threats like this..

I don't. It was the name of an imaginary institution. I can imagine a new one anytime. Happy if I get this domain back, indifferent if I don't. Thing is they are NOT REFUNDING me.

Man, imagine getting threats by a registrar "You can't argue with us, we don't like customer who does so and now you'll be charged 500 or lose your domain" when you ask 'In what form you need to submit the Aadhaar and where'. I had submitted the full screenshot with the QR in 'sheer panic' back then.

You read it exactly right, registrars CAN ask (not must). And you stay away from such registrars. Now legally, giving a bad service is not illegal, even threatening to ban is also not illegal in way that you would like to waste legal fee and time on. You can claim harassment but do you wanna waste your precious time doing that. Now as to how I would have approached this. I would have harassed them back, by raising a chargeback on my Amex card. I would have bought shit tone of their service and raised chargeback on all of them for not providing service and as soon as amex reads those email their payment gateway would have taken care of them for me.

TLDR: stay the hell away from mitsu.
spread the word.
Not just mitsu, any Indian registrar that exclusively sells .in domain is basically a scammer/dips**t who didn't have enough credentials to be an actual registrar and knows few people, payed them money (some other favor) and got the registrar status. My personal advise stay away from all Indian registrars period. Also, don't pay for a contract/subscription that's more than 2 years, anything more is shooting your own foot.

Edit: And few thousands rupees to learn such an important lesson is cheap. Imagine if you used them to run your business and they tried to pull this off say 3-5 years from now. You got off easy man. Block their email id, you can call them and let it out if you want but your mental peace is more important than that.

Last edited:

We have gone through this thread and it seems from the details above that you are not the victim but you are working for someone's instructions ( paid propagandist) ? Mitsu never kept its point here on this forum so without knowing the other side story , it will not be fair to comments on this issue, As far as we understand purely on the basis of the details provided by you , you are in mistake and your actions are not of victim , Reasons are below from our understanding:

1. Before coming to this forum , did you gone through Mitsu's complaint escalation process ( which is necessary for every registrar as per the order of Delhi High Court ), We think that Govt authorities are not able to pay attention to your complaint because you did not follow the complaint process. Even .IN Registry will not pay any attention.

2. From the details on this forum we conclude that you do not want any solutions to your problem but It seems that your sole intention is to go behind Mitsu, sometimes it happens when competitors pay to people like you, who just post on forum instead of solutions. From your post above it is very clear that you came on this forum within few hours after you start email communication with Mitsu.
-------
You yourself wrote this above (in italics) :

I understand you want your domain back
I don't. It was the name of an imaginary institution. I can imagine a new one anytime. Happy if I get this domain back, indifferent if I don't. Thing is they are NOT REFUNDING me. I'd appreciate if you explain how you'd approach this.
--------------
If you do not want your domain name then what is your aim ? why you are wasting time of users here ? This is clearly the point which initiate us to write this post so user of this forum can understand the intentions of this thread as the time we are wasting to read such posts. These forums on internet are for solutions and guidance to the users not for the paid propagandist to utilize this space for their own benefits, hope you all are agree on this ?

As far as we know Mitsu is the only registrar who fights for its customer with registry and in the past also they are targeted by fellow registrars and their paid propagandist but they all are defeated , even up to Supreme Court of India they won against the registry, .IN Registry put apology on their website : Apology by .IN Registry

This is not a small thing, fighting case with Govt. up to Supreme Court needs lot money and guts, if Registry has to put apology in public domain that clearly means that Mitsu has NO TOLERANCE policy.

We have nothing to do with Mitsu but we will advise you to follow the complaint process instead of writing lengthy post here , it shows that you are doing intentionally to write against Mitsu, Your money is on stake and you still want to go ahead on this forum then nobody can stop you, as we assume that you already got your investment back for this paid propaganda that is why you are not serious enough to get your domain name back, but keep in mind that we know them since 2006 and companies like Mitsu always react only when someone hurt their interest in real manner not the way you are doing which looks like that you are a paid propagandist. Mitsu knows the difference between real complaint and paid propagandist that is why they did not reacted here, we assume.

If you do not want to follow the policies set by particular Registry or challenge policies and after that you come out with details on this forum then it clearly shows your working.

as far as .IN Registry is concern , see this :

https://www.registry.in/kyc-mandatory
https://www.registry.in/system/files/Terms_and_Conditions_for_Registrants.pdf

We think Mitsu is correct in forcing the policies.

Did you got any response on your complaint to Registry or any other authorities where you filed the complaint ? If yes then post here so we will also know that how much substance you have in your complaint and what Registry or other authorities think about your complaint ? and if NO then think about it that where you had gone wrong ?

Last edited:
We have gone through this thread and it seems from the details above that you are not the victim but you are working for someone's instructions ( paid propagandist) ? Mitsu never kept its point here on this forum so without knowing the other side story , it will not be fair to comments on this issue, As far as we understand purely on the basis of the details provided by you , you are in mistake and your actions are not of victim , Reasons are below from our understanding:

1. Before coming to this forum , did you gone through Mitsu's complaint escalation process ( which is necessary for every registrar as per the order of Delhi High Court ), We think that Govt authorities are not able to pay attention to your complaint because you did not follow the complaint process. Even .IN Registry will not pay any attention.

2. From the details on this forum we conclude that you do not want any solutions to your problem but It seems that your sole intention is to go behind Mitsu, sometimes it happens when competitors pay to people like you, who just post on forum instead of solutions. From your post above it is very clear that you came on this forum within few hours after you start email communication with Mitsu.
-------

I don't. It was the name of an imaginary institution. I can imagine a new one anytime. Happy if I get this domain back, indifferent if I don't. Thing is they are NOT REFUNDING me. I'd appreciate if you explain how you'd approach this.
--------------
If you do not want your domain name then what is your aim ? why you are wasting time of users here ? This is clearly the point which initiate us to write this post so user of this forum can understand the intentions of this thread as the time we are wasting to read such posts. These forums on internet are for solutions and guidance to the users not for the paid propagandist to utilize this space for their own benefits, hope you all are agree on this ?

As far as we know Mitsu is the only registrar who fights for its customer with registry and in the past also they are targeted by fellow registrars and their paid propagandist but they all are defeated , even up to Supreme Court of India they won against the registry, .IN Registry put apology on their website : Apology by .IN Registry

This is not a small thing, fighting case with Govt. up to Supreme Court needs lot money and guts, if Registry has to put apology in public domain that clearly means that Mitsu has NO TOLERANCE policy.

We have nothing to do with Mitsu but we will advise you to follow the complaint process instead of writing lengthy post here , it shows that you are doing intentionally to write against Mitsu, Your money is on stake and you still want to go ahead on this forum then nobody can stop you, as we assume that you already got your investment back for this paid propaganda that is why you are not serious enough to get your domain name back, but keep in mind that we know them since 2006 and companies like Mitsu always react only when someone hurt their interest in real manner not the way you are doing which looks like that you are a paid propagandist. Mitsu knows the difference between real complaint and paid propagandist that is why they did not reacted here, we assume.

If you do not want to follow the policies set by particular Registry or challenge policies and after that you come out with details on this forum then it clearly shows your working.

Did you got any response on your complaint to Registry or any other authorities where you filed the complaint ? If yes then post here so we will also know that how much substance you have in your complaint and what Registry or other authorities think about your complaint ? and if NO then think about it that where you had gone wrong ?
Dear Mitsu.in, please change the USERNAME TO MITSU BULLIES™. As for you 'bullies', you have now accused me of one more fictional allegation of 'paid propagandist'. Great. It's amazing how shameless you are.
on't. It was the name of an imaginary institution. I can imagine a new one anytime. Happy if I get this domain back, indifferent if I don't. Thing is they are NOT REFUNDING me. I'd appreciate if you explain how you'd approach this
I mean after 4 months of bullying ofc I'd say that.

Let's wait for the actions from the actual govt authorities. Whine harder.

Regards

Last edited:

-------

--------------

@mods permission to get creative......might include profanity????

meme02.jpg

(***For my Non-Hindi Speaking brothers***),
meme01.jpg

We have gone through this thread and it seems from the details above that you are not the victim but you are working for someone's instructions ( paid propagandist) ?
With that name, are you impersonating one or are you really a representative of the authorities ? If the latter, then I would suggest getting in touch with the Moderators to authenticate your identity. If the former, then I would request the Moderators to report you to the authorities and then ban you.

-------

--------------

Lagta h chacha pehli baar internet p aye hain.....

***Translation***
I think he is new on the internet

@GOI-Official,

Jokes apart & Just an advice as a fellow Indian. Even if @rootyme has some misunderstanding, even if you are speaking nothing but the truth (you are not btw), you could have handled it with grace and professionalism and helped your business. Business is not about how you handle your good customers but how you handle the problematic ones. This is a moment of introspection and self-observation for you and your business. It's still not too late for you to learn from all this and move on.

Last edited:
What is GOI ? Do you know ? Members should go for the post which we have posted instead of digging the meaning of GOI ? It seems some people on this forum is nothing more then a bunch of idiots and dreamer instead of understanding the post they first tangled at the username itself and not able to go ahead and read the post ? "Google it' if you do not understand the meaning of GOI and once the meaning is clear then think about yourself that how foolish was your thoughts ? Still not able to figure out then PM me, as you do not know Hebrew. (now donot assume the meaning of PM and apply some IPC section on us). GOI is self explanatory and have lot of hidden meaning.

You people have lot of time to waste and reading all kind of such thing which does not have any substance, every member should guide other members who is going on wrong path or doing the things for which he was paid ? We think we touch the right cord of such members.

Now for legal :

one person @rootyme says : "Let's wait for the actions from the actual govt authorities. Whine harder". now you are threatening us also , you have lost your mind, if someone gave you proper advise you are threatening them also, that means you need only YES man for all your post which you posted without any verification ? If you have guts then you should have filed the complaint against Mitsu but you know you already done lot of mistakes here so by what face you go for complaint, you will be exposed for your paid post status? Take a advise from any legal experts on your act then threaten anybody, sometimes it will be very difficult for you ? Do not take it granted...may be bigger trouble waiting...every member is not the same as you assume.

Do you know the meaning of Bullying (the act of intimidating a weaker person to make them do something.)? since you teach English to everybody then you should understand where to use the words ? You yourself admitting that you are weaker person but your acts does not sound like that ? Mitsu never came to this forum to Bully you ? whatever you presented before the members of this forum is the only thing we have to believe ? You may be presenting false statement of Mitsu or you are posting email contents from them which may not be true, may be content you presented from Mitsu are edited content as you may be a paid propagandist ? Who is going to vouch that ? How can you prove that Mitsu has written you like that since Mitsu is not here to vouch the facts ? So better you file a complaint against Mitsu so truth will come out ?
When we posted on this forum we were expecting that you assume and dream that we are from Mitsu, no harm in that we cannot stop you from assuming , but we will be happy if you have commented on post then your regular comments of bullying. If we are from Mitsu then we will never advise you to file a complaint ? We tag you as PAID PROPAGANDIST , NOW YOU NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF AND NEED TO PROVE THAT ALL THE CONTENT YOU POSTED FROM MITSU IS ACTUALLY FROM MITSU ? WHY WE SHOULD BELIEVE YOU ? IF YOU PROVE THE SAME THEN WE ARE WITH YOU, OTHERWISE COUNT OR ADMIT THAT YOU ARE A PAID PROPAGANDIST.

Another member @Crapmypants (name itself is enough for identity of a person)......Here we do not assume the meaning of your id like you do but member should know crystal clear meaning of his username :: https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/crap+my+pants :: you wrote : "as per IPC sec 205 false impersonation is punishable by up to 3 years and fine." Where is the impersonation ? Where we said or explain you meaning of GOI ? We think that your id says your are frightened person, Every frightened person sees GOI meaning the way he want, And actually you should be frighten with our userid as you can see police everywhere as if you had done something wrong?

Assumption is mother of all.........(Google it). If you know that much of law then you should also give your expert advise to @rootyme that how many IPC sections he already violated the way he presented the case on this forum, instead of giving him correct advise you are actually misleading him? He lost his money and domain name too or may be he can face legal action too but instead of guiding him to right direction of solutions you are making him more vulnerable. If any Legal person is here on this forum we will request the Legal Person to guide properly to the @rootyme , it is in the interest of the said member. We wrote what we feel rest is on yours to understand.

It was our sincere advise in the past post and if you want to take it take it or leave it ? Do not try to over-react or ill advise the other members, particularly when you have nothing to do with the issue. Always guide members to right path. Instead of going through the our post's content , you came out with the userid issue even without knowing the meaning ? We were expecting comments on content of the post which is completely ignored . Ask member who post here to verify the facts before he post here. Some of the members above try to guide correctly to @rootyme but they are ignored because there is powerful lobby who are paid to post so we assume that the black sheep always remain where white sheep resides, it is natural thing.

Dear Mitsu.in, please change the USERNAME TO MITSU BULLIES™. As for you 'bullies', you have now accused me of one more fictional allegation of 'paid propagandist'. Great. It's amazing how shameless you are.

I mean after 4 months of bullying ofc I'd say that.

Let's wait for the actions from the actual govt authorities. Whine harder.

Regards
Where they (Mitsu) bullied you ? We cannot see this ? Whatever you presented before us is not bully ....it was presented by you not Mitsu.... how can someone believe that you are posting correctly or not posted edited content or content actually came from Mitsu company or not ? ...you need to first prove that, then we can believe you. Or file a complaint with authorities in India then facts will come out ? since last four months you are just making comments instead of filing complaints ? So what should we assume a PAID PROPAGANDIST ? You are bullying yourself .

Exactly. Already took the screenshots of this account as well as the post.
Yes ! that is what we need and expect from you to go to authorities and file a complaint against Mitsu and against us also for using word GOI. Taking screenshot and keeping just with you will not help , it will not bring back your money and domain name back. Hope you will file complaint as soon as possible it will be more better to false narratives and assumptions on this forum. Facts should come to light that you are a PAID PROPAGANDIST ? If you required any help any time we are here, just PM us we will share full contacts of ours and also help you in the investigation against Mitsu and against us. No need to take screenshot we are always vouch whatever we posted on this forum. Whatever we say here we say with guts.
Just share the location and officer name with contact where you filed the complained and we will contact immediately to the authorities to present our point on GOI...We will love to be the part of this.

Back