Courier Service Feedback

DHL/FedEx - costs a shitload but fast and safe delivery..
Bluedart - Costs an arm..again good fast and safe delivery
Dtdc - VFM if you know the guy..lol otherwise its manageable at the max
Professional.. cheap.. cheap and really CHEAP ( they dont give a shit..sucks! )
OnDot - eh.. why are they even there?

Rahulrulez said:
Aramex is very good courier service
Pafex, just confused..

Pafex is probably Fedex in INDIA ...........correct me if wrong .

last time when i ordered FREE MICROSFT SERVER EDITION CD then i got it from a Pafex guy BUT the CD was in Fedex labeled pouch (quality of pouch was great , afterall it's Fedex) .
i asked the guy about Fedex then he said that,in INDIA Fedex operates as Pafex & we can come to them for courier services .

Rahulrulez said:
Aramex is very good courier service

I didnt have a good experience with Aramex in Delhi. I bought my External Maxtor HDD from ebay. The seller was from mumbai and it took them 5 days to deliver them the package inspite of the fact that the seller had shipped the very next day of my ordering and according to their tracking status the package was with them in Delhi on the subsequent day. They took 4 days to deliver within Delhi !!!! :mad:

dtdc sucks. techenclave member has shipped the 16th port switcher through dtdc air and paid them 500rs to come to mumbai . it was shipped on wednesday the 7th jan and still not recevied it. contacted them they say the person has sent it through air not surface . big confusion.
only one thing is left to say- the bigger the company the bigger issues they create and service sad as allways

i got my rams from phoenix thru first flight. they were pretty quick, received the package in delhi the very next day it was shipped from mumbai

the web tracking was not updated so had to call their cc, they told me that i will get it in one hour. they were right!!

Professional courier sucks big time. Its 3 days and my ebay shipment has still not reached me to my Pune address from Mumbai. They say "Parcel ek din late aata hai".
WTH :mad:

Their website does not give any results when i enter my consignment number.

Got some of my items thru aramex ,the service is just super.Items were shipped in the evening and got them in less than 24 hrs ,the service is tooo good :D

Some items were shipped thru professional ,they are the worst service i have seen one of my item was at their office for 1 week and when i call they used to say we had come to ur house and no one was there had to fight with them a lot :mad: :mad: :mad:.Worst service=Professional Couriers

^^ Professional Couriers really suck big time , they even steal things from the packages.My Ebay package came empty through Professional couriers.

The Ebay seller was generous enough to send a replacement , after seeing the picture of the package I sent to him , the tape color around the package was of different color than what the seller had put on.

In short , avoid Professional couriers , they are the worst courier company in India , even their online tracking system is useless..

Some references from few Ebay sellers that I found on google.

eBay Forums: PROFESSIONAL COURIER = Item Stolen ...

eBay Forums: HELP, Buyer says he didn't get things ...

BLAZEFLASH is the worst courier service in the world, I purchased 2 items and both were lost in transit and no proper response from customer support.

Those $#%^$%^ Professional courier people are completely contrary to their name. It has been so many days and my parcel from Mumbai has not arrived yet. :mad:
I am in Pune...still so much delay

NEVER NEVER go with professional couriers.

DTDC and Bluedart are very good IMO

BLAZEFLASH people are rogues.
I had ordered a CD rack from ebay worth 149 +99(shipping)
The courier guy says that since there was no invoice on the parcel, he had to pay 30 bucks to the octroi guys and that too without a receipt.
That sooo dint make sense coz u never pay octroi without a receipt and neways 5% of 150 is 7.50 Rs.
I refused to pay and he threatened to take back the parcel.
Finally i ended up paying him 30 bucks without a receipt. (I had no other option)
Damn irritating

hi everyone
I want to ship a cellphone from Panipat(Haryana) to Kolkatta
I went to DTDC couries service and they told me that they'll not ship so far in kolkata as airport authorities will not allow to ship battery (danger:explosive in nature) then i went to bluedart n they told that they'll charge 550/- + 10% service tax (Now that's 2 much)and they'll mention each and everything.
Then i went to blazeflash and they told that they'll charge near 100/- but no guarantee as user have to send on it's own risk.
After that i went to On-Dot courier and they told me that it'll cost around 200/- and they'll ship it by hand and will take the guarantee(I don't trust this company).
So any advice on how to ship cellphones as the companies nowadays don't accept cellphone shipments.

sahil678 said:
hi everyone
I want to ship a cellphone from Panipat(Haryana) to Kolkatta
I went to DTDC couries service and they told me that they'll not ship so far in kolkata as airport authorities will not allow to ship battery (danger:explosive in nature) then i went to bluedart n they told that they'll charge 550/- + 10% service tax (Now that's 2 much)and they'll mention each and everything.
Then i went to blazeflash and they told that they'll charge near 100/- but no guarantee as user have to send on it's own risk.
After that i went to On-Dot courier and they told me that it'll cost around 200/- and they'll ship it by hand and will take the guarantee(I don't trust this company).
So any advice on how to ship cellphones as the companies nowadays don't accept cellphone shipments.

which dtdc branch you went to, and dont tell them about what is in the box and they will ship it without any hassles, i have shipped graphic cards twice through the model town branch, at first they said they cant courier electronics item so the next time i just told them its just a digital diary and they delivered it without any trouble.

It's their main branch in panipat n they told that they'll not take the guaratee if cell is stolen or misplaced or took out from the box in btw as these things happen a lot and second method is by mentioning each items separately which will ensure safe delivery but this onw is for short distance i.e. by road delivery and not by air

mediahome.in said:
use blue dart only. dtdc is gr8 at losing and stealing stuff
is dat the case ,
i thought dtdc were very good couriers
has a good service
ya bluedart is good
dtdc not bad at all either
i have sent many couriers through dtdc even abraod without a single complaint

professional----sucks
trackon---------sucks
blazeflash-----ok ok
:tongue: