Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

What frames are you guys getting.

Extreme, 1080pi, ~38-40 FPS.

Though the game play is smooth. Both my cards are getting maxed out ~98% and the CPU usage for 4x cores is roughly 58% -- average. Never crosses 65% for any core.

got the game :happydance:
plz tell me how to unlock ltd edition content and should i use v1.7 for advance setting or should i wait for the patch?
if i use the v1.7 is there anything i should know any particular setting that i shouldnt change of something.plz help me out

@mastersquall

GPU max was arnd 75 c ,

@asingh

for whatever i played with settings as 1080p , advanced graphics, vsync off , was getting arnd 32 fps

My laptop GPU reached 85C while playing crysis 2 . i was expecting around 90C but it seams crysis 2 don't use all power GPU

^

Yup doesnt raise the gpu to higher temperature levels , even fifa 11 used to take my gpu to 75 c + :) but crysis so far so good

Crysis 2 is Brilliant! The game was decent/good in the first 2-4 stages but the game kicked in after that..Dont estimate thegame based on the first few levels guys, play it and feel it! Its uber awesome!

I love this game!

Aman27deep said:
I wanna cry, my net i down and i'm in a shiity cafe.

BTW i also received my copy of crysis 2 from flipkart around afternoon yesterday.
:O now i have to wait before i can knife you .

@ram_dante i am still stuck at stage 1 . MP is keeping me quite busy ;)

@mastersquall

You definitely have to play the campaign man..Its too good!

I was really missing the actual crysis's gameplay and the initial 6 levels of crysis 1..

But not anymore, crysis2 is on a league of its own and I can gladly say its overall a better game than crysis1 !

Second half of the the game will leave you wanting more!

...I stopped playing for now. Will save the game when I can really atleast try to max it, but really nice to read that you guys are liking the SP campaign.

Some darko screenies...!

Crysis22011-03-2913-32-02-59.jpg

Crysis22011-03-2913-31-29-98.jpg

Crysis22011-03-2913-31-10-64.jpg

Crysis22011-03-2913-30-59-58.jpg

Crysis22011-03-2913-29-29-47.jpg

Finally got my copy from Flipkart. :)

Anyone up for some online tonight. :p , Id name Joy1

WTF , every time I quit game and start it again , I have to enter the key again and again in MP menu.

Redeemed the Limited Edition code too , shows me lvl 5 in MP.

Anyone else facing this issue ??

Originally Posted by Crytek community manager Cry-Tom

No patch was ever confirmed, I have no idea why this website even posted such information," read the post. "This thread is locked just the same as the others for trying to spread inaccurate information. When there are any big announcements regarding Crysis 2 they will be posted on MyCrysis, if you read something about a patch for example, but don't see it on MyCrysis.com, then it isn't genuine.

Source: Crytek clarifies PC Crysis 2 DX11 situation - for News - VideoGamer.com

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Back