Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

HDR is much better than in Crysis 1. But otherwise Crysis 1 has better graphics even when you compare Crysis 1 14x9 to Crysis 2 19x10.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Don't worry, give them a call and request them. It should arrive latest by tom evening if you do that :)

kRuSnIk said:
I still haven't received my copy yet, ordered in Feb. Flipkart said that it was shipped on 26th and I'll receive within 30th. This long to deliver it to Bangalore.:mad:
It has reached Bangalore, it should be reaching you today, or tomorrow at the max..

My tracking still isn't out for delivery, nor have a received any sms. I'm starting to lose hope. I dont think I'll get it today.

Shame..

comp@ddict said:
My tracking still isn't out for delivery, nor have a received any sms. I'm starting to lose hope. I dont think I'll get it today.

Shame..
What carrier they using for you. Was it not FK self delivery service..? Give them a call. The NCR people are receiving their copies today..!

Game released on 25th , probably would get it on 29th now even that is not certain who knows , worst service ever , **** u flipkart.

Will stick to retailer vendors only , would rather pay 75 bucks more than face this shit delay.

Game s=is awesome . I was worried that my laptop won't be able to run this game here i am running everything on full HD :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

:/ after registering myself ingame . i tried login in mycrysis.com to redeem my limited edition coupon but it say not found . So mycrysis.com and game account are different or its bug ?

Back