Crysis 2 - Discussion Thread

there was a way ... a guy who had completed the bug free regions on BETA with a GTX460 said that when ever he got error he went with numpad 1-2 to skip the place...see if this works on it or not.

Finished Crysis 2.
It was a very good game and i dunno why it is getting so much slack.
Graphic were awesome for a game in consoles.
Gameplay and gunplay was Great, a bit streamlined however

The game is a bit slow at the start but it does get better as you proceed. Story was decent and the atmosphere in the night was just EPIC.
Some may complain that the game isnt open world , however even though the game wasnt that linear and you still had the tactical options of C1
The game was really long and it was good to see that.

The cons of the game was Buggy AI and Average story.
Overall it was a very good game.

Will give it 8/10

Played Crysis 2 multiplayer. Dont know why, I was just reminded how I wasted my money, again.

Tried to connect, "your connection has been lost"

Patience is key, so tried to connect again, worked THANK THE GODS!.

Now, the server had an ultimate cheat with no shame, lvl 45. okay, i tried ignoring. But when I saw his kills, he has NanoVision, MAX speed, max armor, unlimited energy, all actvated, but haha no unlimted health so killed him twice, till he decided to stay at spawn and camp. boom boom boom... dead..

I got 4 kill streak. I was feeling a bit happier, but

"YOUR CONNECTION HAS BEEN LOST"...

remind me, why do I "buy" games?

Wait, why do i buy "such fail" games?

I think it's been a month almost, but no fix for cheats. No fix for disconnection, nothing nothing.

I thought there was an update to the game already. Which wouldve broken my ahem way of playing it, even though I don't play online. Haven't touched the game for over 2 weeks. Makes me realize how much my hardware sucks :p.

Anyway, have faith. EA usually comes through. Look at BFBC2 for example. They might implement PB for Crysis 2 as well.

comp@ddict said:
Played Crysis 2 multiplayer. Dont know why, I was just reminded how I wasted my money, again.

Tried to connect, "your connection has been lost"

Patience is key, so tried to connect again, worked THANK THE GODS!.

Now, the server had an ultimate cheat with no shame, lvl 45. okay, i tried ignoring. But when I saw his kills, he has NanoVision, MAX speed, max armor, unlimited energy, all actvated, but haha no unlimted health so killed him twice, till he decided to stay at spawn and camp. boom boom boom... dead..

I got 4 kill streak. I was feeling a bit happier, but

"YOUR CONNECTION HAS BEEN LOST"...

remind me, why do I "buy" games?

Wait, why do i buy "such fail" games?

I think it's been a month almost, but no fix for cheats. No fix for disconnection, nothing nothing.
same here bro......... multi sucks.......:mad:

I would rather Crytek push for Patch 1.3 and resolve multiplayer(hackers and all) and then later on give DX11.

Make the game functional first.

Cant believe CRYTEK had made a post before release that they are working on a very good anti-cheat to avoid what happened with Crysis wars.

EPIC PHAIL anyone?

Single player was decent but decent is not good enough from the makers of Farcry and crysis1.Disappointed with multiplayer due to hackers,bugs etc.

^ They were probably focusing for the console ports, really sucks to be a PC gamer these days, and that's the only reason i haven't been playing this game as of now, will wait for the game to be steady, then will play the multiplayer.

I don't think it's wise to pre-order PC games. Just let them release, read a few reviews and then buy. Many might have wasted 800 bucks in an attempt to save 50.

baccilus said:
I don't think it's wise to pre-order PC games. Just let them release, read a few reviews and then buy. Many might have wasted 800 bucks in an attempt to save 50.
Actually its not like the MP is not fun, just it needs to be fixed, and i fully trust Crytek to do that :)

and i fully trust Crytek to do that

my trust went off crytek the moment I realised they were bluffing about DX11 since last year. IMO if indeed there was any DX11, it would have shown up in the beta.

But it isn't there. Where am I getting at? Well, Crytek, as we speak, are hard at work, trying to introduce DX11 into Crysis 2 for the first time since it's game development started. There can be no other reason. They and nVidia have been lying to us for a really loong time.

EDIT:

Guys, I've noticed most fragnetics servers remain empty all the time. So can we all decide on a TIME AND DATE and all connect and play together? It's possible guys. If you all say yes, I'll fix a time. ANd we can frag fest together and have some fun.

What say?

Back