Currently Listening

I literally just logged in to share this track. It's been so long that I've heard such a haunting melody rendered in what I can only call a sublime tune! This was also used in the Spiderman movie.

When I first heard it - I was like wow is this Bruce Springstein after all these years! lol.. but when I read the lyrics - I absolutely admired this song even more! And this is not even on my regular genre of music I listen to - which is why when anyone asks me what I listen to - I'm one of those "diverse" guys - I'll take anything you've got if it's good to my ears :tearsofjoy:

Phosphorescent - Song for Zula

Real Live Roadrunning - Emmylou Harris and Mark Knopfler

3a346c58-5b2c-45d9-bd2a-ce8c31d57e9d.jpg

@Nalin i could spend the rest of my life listening only to your playlists and never come across one bad song.

Thanks man.

I agree ! Going through last few pages I have to say really like nalins song choices, very very similar to what I used to listen to in college times ( maybe we grew up in same era ha ) but I did find some new stuff too.

@Nalin If you make a proper playlist on spotify or anywhere of your favourites ( or already have) do share ( and tag me ) , I would like to discover more of similar music !

I agree ! Going through last few pages I have to say really like nalins song choices, very very similar to what I used to listen to in college times ( maybe we grew up in same era ha ) but I did find some new stuff too.

@Nalin If you make a proper playlist on spotify or anywhere of your favourites ( or already have) do share ( and tag me ) , I would like to discover more of similar music !
I will try to make one, lost some very old ones on Spotify when I switched over from it 5-6 years back. Now I am not using it, on Apple Music I just add all songs to library instead of making playlists. I have few on YT Music though.

Back