CX300 Earphones - Rs.600 shipped! (Need at least 5 people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol_cool

Adept
While browing at the DealXtreme forums, someone referred to this site: wsdeal.com that deals in wholesome orders. There I came across this great deal.

Wholesale Genuine CX300 In-ear Noise Bass-driven Earphone (Black) | wsdeal.com

EP007B-2.jpg

They seem to original Sennheiser CX300 earphones and if we can get enough people then the price is unbeatable. They retail for around Rs.2.2k - 2.5k on ebay India.
These retail for about $19 on Amazon and hence I think they might be genuine earphones.

Breakup for 10 pieces:

(10 x $10.6) + $15 shipping = $115 (approx)
It comes around Rs.5500 in total and hence about Rs.550 per piece + shipping to you locally. At max Rs.600 per piece.
Breakup for 20 pieces:

(20 x $10.15) + $15 shipping (Yes still same!) = $218 (approx)
It comes around Rs.10464 in total and hence about Rs.525 per piece + shipping to you locally. At max Rs.575 per piece!
Dollar is taken at Rs.48 as bank charges about Rs.1.5 - Rs.2 commission per dollar when paid by credit card. Alternatively if someone has paypal he can order it then :)
THINGS TO CONSIDER:
  • Will there be any extra charge like customs, octroi and any other taxes?
  • They are hopefully real but in case they aren't, are you willing to take the risk?

I have about 4-5 friends ready already. So I need at least 5 people who are interested. If anyone else is interested in starting the GO for this I would be really thankful as I am tired of the earlier EP-630 GO. But this price is really great and couldn't resist. I will be limiting this to just ONE order however - be it 10 or 20 pieces!
INTERESTED PEOPLE:

1. ultimabasher x 1
2. dOm1naTOr
3. sri_rng
4. kunalthesarkar
5. matoind
6. Punker
7. fire
8. Extreme Boy

Not taking orders more than 20 pieces as one shipping box cannot contain more than that due to weight restrictions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some products from the site which you can order by yourself as they provide free shipping on single product as well.

1. Soundmagic PL-30 (White) - $21.5 ~ Rs.1030 shipped.

2. Soundmagic PL30 (Black) - $23 ~ Rs.1100 shipped

3. Soundmagic PL11(Black) - $17 ~ Rs.845 shipped

count me in

will let you know, how many i wants. I was about to get 5* PL 11, but things are goin bad. This seems to less hassle and better deal.

CX 300 are very similar sounding to the Creative EP-630 and most probably even have the same driver made by Fosters. :).

I think I read some where (Focalprice),user mentioning that these are fake ones...He even compared both original and this one with images too

FaH33m said:
CX 300 are very similar sounding to the Creative EP-630 and most probably even have the same driver made by Fosters. :).

They only look similar. A real CX300 sounds way way way better.

thenvk said:
I think I read some where (Focalprice),user mentioning that these are fake ones...He even compared both original and this one with images too
How to tell the difference between real and fake Sennheiser CX300/500 - Headphones - abi>>forums
Is that the same thing? Deals that sound too good to be true are often just that.
Also, a lot of those headphone deals on ebay which say "used only for display but never opened" are often similar products ..... at least some reviews I read said they were.

There's no way of telling unless you actually have them with you. WSdeal is a Chinese operation if I'm not mistaken, seems fishy to me.

Ritvik said:
How to tell the difference between real and fake Sennheiser CX300/500 - Headphones - abi>>forums
Is that the same thing? Deals that sound too good to be true are often just that.
Also, a lot of those headphone deals on ebay which say "used only for display but never opened" are often similar products ..... at least some reviews I read said they were.

There's no way of telling unless you actually have them with you. WSdeal is a Chinese operation if I'm not mistaken, seems fishy to me.

I am not sure if this comes in 'too good to be true' category. Like I already mentioned Amazon and a few retail stores sells these for $17 - $19 including free shipping. This doesn't come with shipping and is still prices at about $11. This is what makes me think that they are reliable. Although even I can guarantee on that.

nitant said:
How do these compare to PL11? Coz I hated those. There was no damn bass

Yup even I have a similar experience. I am more of a basshead. I have read at many places that if you love bass PL-11's are not for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back