Dead Island - Discussion Thread

Re: The "Dead Island" Thread [PC] [PS3] [360]

L4D was fun for sometime, but then got bored with it. Maybe it was because I was playing with random dudes from all over Asia. Somehow I enjoy zombie movies better than the games...

Aman27deep said:
I Have, Infact both 1 & 2. Didn't get interesting for me.

you must have played random public games i'm guessing,

proper in-house games with a group of 8 people are a lot better.

infact there's even 4v4 scrims.

random public games are bound to get boring real fast.

hitman02in said:
you must have played random public games i'm guessing,
proper in-house games with a group of 8 people are a lot better.

infact there's even 4v4 scrims.

random public games are bound to get boring real fast.
I'm assuming he has played only in SP mode. :p

Aman27deep said:
Nope I played both online via steam on the singaporean starhub servers. Borrowed friend's account.

Sent from my Motorola Defy.

there were no starhub l4d / l4d2 servers.

you must mean e-club.anyway enough off-topic.lets stick to dead island now :D

Doesn't look like a Left 4 Dead clone to me.The campaign seems to be far more story driven.

Sorry if I appear to be nit picking, but is he holding the flash light between his teeth? Even that seems unlikely as his speech sounds fine. Or is it like a miners hat kind of gizmo? Its certainly not in either hand as was apparent from the video.

Looking forward to this game though....

yup already 2 friends have brought it and we will play together . But my HDFC debit card has been block for 24hrs so will need to wait before i buy it

It seems the Chrome Engine 5 is optimized, but doesn't look as good as it's previous versions. I could max out Call of Juarez: The Cartel and still get 50fps or so. I hope Dead Island has a similar response. Also, I hope there is an in-game option for enabling V-Sync. The tearing was extremely bad on the console version. :(

Back