Dead Island - Discussion Thread

Great! Our team has assembled as well. Getting positive reviews from the console folks who are already playing it online. The best thing about co-op is that the campaign plays exactly like Borderlands. :D

now i just have to copy dead island from my friend PC and copy it into my pc and use my serial to activate it and wait for release date

Ethan_Hunt said:
Great! Our team has assembled as well. Getting positive reviews from the console folks who are already playing it online. The best thing about co-op is that the campaign plays exactly like Borderlands. :D
You have not replied to my question yet.Arent we playing l4d2 anymore?:-[

anyways let me know when you guys are playing.;)

quan chi said:
You have not replied to my question yet.Arent we playing l4d2 anymore?:-[

anyways give me a buzz when its available.;)
It's been put on hold, momentarily, since Sam had to get his net connection back again. I think he replied today on Digit when I asked about co-op'ing Dead Island. He's applied for his Reliance 1 Megs line this week. So hopefully, he should be back. We'll start Dead Island first. I'll give you a call once I get the game. :)

mastersquall said:
yup what about you
Planning to do the same. Would it accept HDFC debit card? How soon do they give out the key?

ya brought my game using HDFC debit card only and as soon as you buy they will give you key which you can use it on steam to activate it .

Thanks for the heads up dude!

Game Trailers review is out and it's rated 8.5. Glad to see Techland getting back in the game. :)

PC version unlocked on Steam this morning and the reports are horrible. The bugs are enormous and people are experiencing crashing issues. A person on GFAQ's board said that it's possibly a developer version:

Nu Gundam Fanatic @GameFAQS said:
http://i.imgur.com/L7g47.png

The developers really dropped the ball on this one. Those files are pdb files and are developers files. They are never released with games. In other words the version that was shipped is the debug version of the game. Hopefully they will correct it and send us a stable version of the game and a lot of these bugs will go away.

I hope they patch this up. :(

Ethan_Hunt said:
PC version unlocked on Steam this morning and the reports are horrible. The bugs are enormous and people are experiencing crashing issues. A person on GFAQ's board said that it's possibly a developer version:

you can just play this on your 360 right? :p

Ethan_Hunt said:

:( don't tell me my money got wasted . i hope when i play it get fixed till then :p

Back