Dead Island - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt said:
Which character have you picked? I am playing as Sam B and his combat skill tree has some good upgrades which allow increased durability on blunt weapons. :D

i choose that tattoo guy i forgot his name . to save weapon i am killing 90% with help of my Leg :p

mastersquall said:
i choose that tattoo guy i forgot his name . to save weapon i am killing 90% with help of my Leg :p
You can find many weapons, there is no real need to save them. As you progress you will get better and stronger weapons. I use jump kick to ground my enemies and cut their head with my weapon or burst their skull with my leg (special ability my player has).

^Thanks. I guess I'll skip this for the moment and begin From Dust then.

Wonder when Letsbuy intends to send me a copy of Resistance 3. :facepalm:

The buggiest game i have ever seen and played !!! Also almost identical to Dead Rising 2 :/ Makes it kinda lame and repetitive :|

w1nD said:
The buggiest game i have ever seen and played !!! Also almost identical to Dead Rising 2 :/ Makes it kinda lame and repetitive :|

You might have attempted the game's SP campaign. Seems like it is bound to be felt that way if you go SP. OTOH folks here who are playing it the co-op way are enjoying it.

Gannu said:
You might have attempted the game's SP campaign. Seems like it is bound to be felt that way if you go SP. OTOH folks here who are playing it the co-op way are enjoying it.

yea was talking about SP..But for me L4D is more fun in coop mode ;)

OH.....MY.....GOD! We just got brutally raped while doing "The Third Head of Cerberus" side quest. The area had innumerable amount of zombies spawning up. The worst part were that the 'Infected' zombies were more in number and these f*ckers are fast, and rowdy. I would just die, re-spawn and die again. Our whole team took a massive hit. :(

It's in Act II, Chapter 6. The area is known as 'Quarantine' and this was our situation in co-op. I can only imagine how difficult it would be in solo *gulp*.

I have just completed the game using sam b as player in solo.But, i got stuck at pure blood chap 13, when i tried with that black girl cop...
I think if u reach that part with level high,u won't be able to clear it,as the zombies wont even die with deo bomb( 5000 damage) and cause more damge.First time i reached there at level 39,i had to start the game again,,it was so dificult.
second time i just concentrated on main quest and reached there at level 24 was easy even with molotov (500 damage)
Worst part is that the game saves if the surviver dies and all yr bomb are empty.....
My overall experence with this game is good..
But can any one tell me where to buy this game in bangalore.As i want to play it co-op.

Back