Dead Island - Discussion Thread

Black_Hawk said:
I plan on playing this game in solo mode once... maybe after I'm done with Hard Reset.

May not be a good idea. I gave it a thought once and decided to postpone it forever after having read about the difficulty that crops up later on. :(

Gannu said:
May not be a good idea. I gave it a thought once and decided to postpone it forever after having read about the difficulty that crops up later on. :(

Damn... why? Is it that too many monsters spawn and become difficult to take down?

Black_Hawk said:
Damn... why? Is it that too many monsters spawn and become difficult to take down?

Seems like it. Browse through the last few pages on the impressions from the co-op play.

plz tell me how are u guys playing coop, the game is not released in india...

Plz tell me where to purchase it from if it has?

no need to take pain of PayPal just buy it from greenmangaming.com using your HDFC debit card and once you get the keys put it in steam and you have the game.
I did same way good luck

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

also don't forget to check your greenmangaming.com account as you will get another key for dlc

nothing like that i simply went to site registered myself then selected the game after that selected payment option of debit card . Entered information it required after few second its done . i have the game serial key which later i entered on steam site

Actually, I was asking Aakash, since he mentioned that his debit card gets rejected on all international sites. So I assuming, it might not be an International debit card.

Thanks for the help guys,I have bought the dead island game using hdfc virtual credit card i.e. netsafe....
The game is running @ full effects @ 45-50fps...on my laptop.
Earlier i was getting like 15-17 fps even on least settings,but when i saw the gpu temp it was 50 c, so it struck my mind that it might be using the onboard graphic, so, i changed it from nvidia control panel to dedicated nvidia always..Now everything is just fine....
Here's the video link:

Dead Island is really a fun in co-op...

In single player u only enjoy 70% the game has to offer...

But Co-OP mode is easier then single player,I guess.

I got a new Airtel 3G connection so, now i'm getting ping around 125 ms @ Singapore server...Its pretty good for online games..Good Voice communication and everything..No lags on steam.

Back